More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Thanks for the support guys. I'll add your names in a sec.

If you're afraid of losing your holiday items, you might want to find out if you can get it back if you drop or destroy it. If you have a Zombie Head from Halloween, you can drop it and get it back by digging in the Lumbridge Swamp. If you have the bauvle hats and scarves from Christmas, you can destroy those and get them back from Diango. The same goes for the Easter Ring. Every non-tradeable holiday item can be gotten back if you lose it.

If you are in dire need of space, I reccomend destorying or dropping the holiday items, then getting them back when you need them.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My banks full and I had to destroy all my christmas Items. I also can't fit my armor and random event items in it.

So I support. We need more bank space

archsupportei2.png

thehunter200.png

Got hacked and lost full zammy on tuesday July 10th, 2007 =(

"Just because you have lost the fight doesn't mean you have lost the war" ~Thehunter200

i totally agreee with us f2pers needing more bank space-if we werent here there would be no more flow of members and runescape would eventually be out of business. but i think we need more than 12 slots thou (althou i would b quite happy wit 12 more slots...) as u hav said we need at least 12 more slots for holiday items...but we need slots for our other items to..so therefore we will need more then 12 slots! im thinkin more like 30 slots (it may seem way to much but it will fill up over time)

i totally agreee with us f2pers needing more bank space-if we werent here there would be no more flow of members and runescape would eventually be out of business. but i think we need more than 12 slots thou (althou i would b quite happy wit 12 more slots...) as u hav said we need at least 12 more slots for holiday items...but we need slots for our other items to..so therefore we will need more then 12 slots! im thinkin more like 30 slots (it may seem way to much but it will fill up over time)

We would never get 30 slots. If you get rid of some of the junk that's probably stored up in your bank, I think 12 slots would be fine for ya. ::'

Btw, we do have a "siggy". I'm not sure is words with a hyperlink is actually considered a signature. :) Please add it into your signature if you have room. The code is in the first post. Thanks again for everyone's support. :thumbsup:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Why would Jagex waste their time with F2P people...they're busy enough running runescape and giving PAYING players new benefits. F2P is fun but really guys...subscribe to members.

Currently owning 4 santas and a White, and 2 Red phats. Also, cooking 40k sharks. ^^ I love cooking.

2001tr8.gifcoolguyro8.pngjaybotbuddyvb9.png

dragonmpraycape,Jaybot.gif

Why would Jagex waste their time with F2P people...they're busy enough running runescape and giving PAYING players new benefits. F2P is fun but really guys...subscribe to members.

Don't you turn this into a p2p vs f2p arguement. :x

Tetsuya.png

Don't you turn this into a p2p vs f2p arguement. :x

ya seriosuly this doesent hurt nor affect members at all so dont even get involved.

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

You are all to right. F2p players should have as much bank space as p2p! Otherwise it isnt fair to them! Pay 5 or more bucks a month to use all the bank space?! That's bull!!! If your listening jadex, give f2p more bank space!!!

The mighty, Gewiz 1

i got an acronim for ya... A.I.G. (aint gonna happen!)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

^^lol it's A.G.H...or is it supposed o be A.I.G.

To teh guy who F2P should get as much space as F2P, the reason P2P have more bank space is because they have more items. They have herbs, potions, seeds, etc...and the 5 dollars isn't just for bank space. It's also for all the other quests, the new places you can go, the weekly updates, and more...but, F2P do need more space. To the guy who said members don't have enough bank space, yeah right...I'm a member and I have plenty of space.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Please do not turn this topic into a flam war or spam fest... Please, only post here if you support the idea of more f2p bank space, or have a logical reason why we shouldn't. Don't post here to say "You should just become a member"... This topic is about non-members needing a bit more bank space for our holiday items, and other essential items that we can't fit in our bank.

Once again, I ask that you only post here if you agree with the topic, or have a logical argument.

And Gewiz, they would never give us complete access to our entire bank. We don't even need that much. I think that 12 slots would be perfectly fine to last most of us a good, long while. If you are constantly running out of space, you should try cleaning out your bank of anything you don't use as much, or don't need at all.

Btw, it might not be a good idea telling Jagex that only giving us a small amount of bank space is "bull". ::'

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I have To Agree,I'm A Former Member,And My Account With All Those Member Items(Okay,Yes Half Of Them Are Wildy CapesO_o)Is Basicaaly Useless unless I throw Away My Member Stuff,Which I like Too Keep.

And With My F2p Account,I've Filled My Bank In About 2 Weeks.

I have A Main Account, W00Dp3ck3r,Level 53,For Those Who Think I'm A noob.

I ALWAYS have to carry around 10 items. And that dosen't include any random events items or holiday items or rares.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

lol we should like stand outside a bank in a big group and demand for more bank space for f2pers lol jk (althou i would do it if any1 else wants 2 8-)

Lol. It would probably be a waste of time unless a member of Jagex staff happened to be in the area. The probability of that is slim to none.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I think it would be appropriate to give f2p 1/2 of the bank spaces they need for all new holiday items, or a seperate area for holiday item storage.

Even as a member I've had to destroy all my holiday items (I've sold off/dropped a lot of stuff recently as well as I'll be f2p soon). I've also had no room for random events that give you costumes. Try doing farming and herblore (or just having the materials in your bank) at the same time, I had over a screen of potions, seeds, saplings, herbs, unfinished pots, and seconds :P

More bank space for everybody, esspecially f2p. Or a new storage area for holiday items that can be accessed from the bank.

Yes having such a small bank is just awful. I like to keep stuff I'll use for crafting and mining and other skills but when you add that to all the other holiday items, armor, and everything else been mentioned it just isn't enough. I understand Jagex is probably saying members have more items but F2P players have a big enough selection of stuff to. In my opinion you overdid it on the P2P and underdid it on the F2P.

Add my name to the petition. This would be one of the best updates Jagex could ever give to F2P players. Take a poll, survey, or whatever this would get at least a quarter of the votes in my opinion. Just allow us the rest of the row we have now and maybe one or two full rows. That's all we want.

item1136088425.png

Sugar Hill's Mining Delight Ore Company

Check It Out It's Owned By Me

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=533779

What about the people who can't afford to pay for members. 5 dollars (U.S.) doesn't sound like a lot but it is.

@Killroy3

Not only are we paying for the ads but for the lag as well. There's way to many people in short area's which lags the game out.

Add my name as well

No. U get wot u pay for. Besides us members don't have enough bank space

hahaha you ignorant fool. Members have more than enough bank space

f2p has 1/6th the bank space that members have. Y does it matter to u if we get more space its not like they are taking it from u to give to us.

:roll:

Actually there isn't enough space for members i've had to get rid of stuff so I could have more space and when I do Lunar Diplomacy thats more stuff to put in bank.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

No. U get wot u pay for. Besides us members don't have enough bank space

hahaha you ignorant fool. Members have more than enough bank space

f2p has 1/6th the bank space that members have. Y does it matter to u if we get more space its not like they are taking it from u to give to us.

:roll:

Members don't have enough space if they intend to multiskill with two skills that are linked (herblore and farming).

I did this, i had more items for those two skills then f2p gets in all.

And to Sword's "you get what you pay for", f2p pays for itself in pay per click advertising, the lag from said advertising, and in having a horrible community. There are some where $5 can make the difference between eating for a week (not in america, but in other countries). Only thing I see that's strange about that is what they're doing playing runescape if their family is that poor, and for that matter what they're doing with a computer that has internet (again if their family is that poor).

I support it, as it would help greatly, however I support the holiday items holder I suggested earlier even more. It would allow more bank space for a limited type of item, and it wouldn't allow it to those who didn't have the item (of course, it would be limited to nontradable holiday items, and accessable from any bank).

I may be a member, but I agree whole-heartedly. I was a free player not so long ago, and I was forced to carry things I don't need around with me because I was all out of space. (getting dangerously close to full on members too, but that's annother story)Add me to the petition! In fact I may be becoming a non-member soon, and I know non-members need as much bank space as they can get.

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four"

-Walter Slovotsky

jzk1lx2dy.gif

Help me reach my goal! Buy my stuff! 245402/720000