More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! you're added.

Also, please note that I have updated the first post, and included a letter to Jagex.

Please, I ask that as many of you send it as possible. It will take alot of those letters to make Jagex consider giving us more bank space.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

i do not think we should get more bankspace, i am a level 71 f2p and i only needed more bankspace once. bankspace is one of the enticing factors to get people to go members, if they gave us more bankspace then they would get less members.

the reason that members have more bankspace is cause they have tons more items it is the same reason that they have more friends list space cause thier is more stuff to do with friends on p2p then f2p.

if you have played f2p that long jagex is not going to make an update for you to stay f2p they want all members and f2p is for lower levels to explore the game.

a good solution though would be a shop so you can get your mime zombie letherhosen back if you have optained them diango perhaps.

i have about 7 more slots left so i think f2p has plenty of bankspace enough to manage the available f2p items.

StarViv.png

I am p2p, but I see no reason on earth why f2p should not get a bit more bankspace, particularly with the new items that have come out recently that are available to everyone.

I really don't understand why people who pay $5 a month for membership seem to think that they are somehow "better" than those who don't, and that those who are f2p should never get anything. What harm does it do to p2p if f2p gets an update occasionally? (Particularly since f2p updates are also available to members.)

Lygeia

Lygeia.png

i really like the idea for more f2p bank space, but we all know its now gonna happen. having the limited space is one of JAGeX's ways of enticing you, (perhaps frustrating you) and convincing you to pay for their wonderful game

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

I would like to let you know how 100% useless your letter is. Jagex staff don't open links in messages they recieve. Why? They could be keylogged, and that could ruin everything for them. I'm not totally against the idea of more f2p bank space though. They could use it.

Blakdragon39.png

You can add me to the petition. I'm thinking of quitting because of the pressure to become a member and the low bank space. I don't feel like spending money every month. If it was a flat rate I would join. Not to mention I don't have a credit card.

deathnotesignature.png

hmm, i dont really care about f2p bank space in my rs life since im member. But it is a interesting discussion. Maybe put in some bank pics to document the problems.

And btw random items and nontradable holiday items are a waste of bank space... just pixels - is that the reason for playing the game?

485 rune full helms banked since 65 slayer

99/99 slayer

I'm a p2p player myself, and was a f2p player for over 1 and a half years. I always wanted more bank space, so when I became a member, I was very happy, until... Well, my bank was full again. Most f2p players think (I did!) that members have so much bank space they never meet the "no more bankspace" message again. That is completely wrong. I have 1 row free if I am wearing ONE of my armour sets, if not I only have 1 or 2 spaces. I have cleared my bank out of plenty junk.

I also don't know why everybody has so much problem on free space on free servers. Why? Actually, I never had! I had my bank in such a way, that I always had the last half row free. If I trained a skill, I'd stick with it until I sold the results (mining, smithing and selling so I never have to use up more bankspace) and guess what, I ALSO HAVE TO NOW!

Now now, I support this, in one condition tough. The same bankspace added to members as well! Why now? Don't we have so much bankspace it wouldn't do any harm for a f2p update right? WRONG! With all there is to do at members, you'll only have 2 months (+/-) of a not-full bank.

The bank on members is the equivalent of the bank on f2p worlds if you think on the number of items both types of players have to hold...

Anyways, add me to the supporters list, and add something to the post/letter to signify that also members get the update :)

Offtopic: For the guy who said that Jagex does not open links, you're wrong. I know of a friend who sent them a letter for a post on this forum, and they saw it and commented on it (the new bank post)...

art_crazy.png

hmm, i dont really care about f2p bank space in my rs life since im member. But it is a interesting discussion. Maybe put in some bank pics to document the problems.

And btw random items and nontradable holiday items are a waste of bank space... just pixels - is that the reason for playing the game?

The reason we play Runescape is for enjoyment. Those useless holiday items add to that enjoyment.

Anyways, add me to the supporters list, and add something to the post/letter to signify that also members get the update

I am sad to say that i cannot add that in the letter. I was barely able to fit enough information on the f2p bank space problem. There is a maximum of 400 characters that you must write your letter with. I have included a link in my letter, which they will hopefully click on. If they do, and read this thread, I am sure they will notice how many members need more bank space as well.

Thank's to you all for the support. I will add your names once I finish typing this message. :wink:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

You people have no idea do you... by making this petition, this whole fuss about F2P bank space, jagex are LESS likely to give it to you. All you're doing is showing them that F2Pers want more bank space and there's only one way to get it. Unless you get a whole massive bunch of people to quit because of it, you won't get more bank space.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I agree, this is getting beyond a joke. I've had to sell TONS of Runes (2500 Airs to be exact) just to make room for any Ores I mine.

What's needed is at least 3 more rows. Add me to the list.

You're right, this is getting beyond a joke. :)

You're all added.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Just having 12 more spaces can't hurt. Even though it may take up a bit more server space, the only real problem with this is the "Give them a penny and they want a dime" factor. If Jagex adds more bank space, F2Pers will just want more and more as more items come out.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

What about frog/zombie/freaky forester/mime costumes?

Count me in.

~A227http://image.rotteneggs.com/r3/cache_images/13/131919.jpg

Exactly!

I'll add you all in a sec.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I dont think F2P should get another single update, i dont care if its a simple peice of random event armor, or another small mini game, or 1 extra slot in their bank.

Why?

because ive been paying for this game since members was first released.

What updates do i get at my lvl? that are specific to my lvl. There is not one item, not one place, nothing that someone 120 combat or higher can get. Without having someone under 60 combat getting it as well.

I will boycott RS if F2P gets even one more update before P2P high lvls get one.

127 Combat

73 Construction

1913 Skill Total