More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I've added you both. Thank's for the support.

I also ask that you all notice the new list of items that F2P has to store. I think that I have listed just about all of the essentials. If I left out anything, let me know. :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as membership subscriptions pay for all support services (for free players as well)

Right there it says membership subscriptions pay for free players as well. It does not ackknowledge anything of you paying. AND YOU DONT FRIGGIN PAY ANYWAYS! you dont even click on the ads, honsetly who here wants to find old classmates? Most of the people playing havent graduated...I hope.

anywho No matter what quoutes or messages I post, nothings going to convince you, and neither are you going to bring me and qoutes or messages...

So, have fun demanding freeloaders!

Now you're just trolling. :roll:

The ads do generate money. And the money they make are based on views, only a few of them are based on clicking too. If they didn't generate enough money they wouldn't even be there in the first place. Also, the mod seems to completely forget that f2p has ads. So I'm really not sure how valid his statement is anyways.

Even past the argument, I don't see anywheres to justify that f2p shouldn't get any updates. Which pretty much makes your argument null and void again.

Tetsuya.png

now this is a very popular thread, but i hope you get the chance to hear my response, as i think it makes more sense. I have been playing since June of 04...thus aquiring all non-tradable holiday event items in history...aside from ears and scythe. When i was f2p until lvl 63, i had looooads of trouble with bank space...even before the new holiday items. Now, having f2p with all these holiday items...ores and bars, armor rares and such and such limited bank space does not seem fair. Nor to me does it seem fair to give you guys more bank space while we pay for it. Thus i propose a suggestion that has been suggested but never had enough support, but an option that would help f2p and p2p alike. This new item would be...the closet. 2 Closets would be at every bank, and it would personalized for your items. This closet would be only and exclusively for holiday items..i.e bobble hats, scarves...Random event items...i.e frog costume and rubber chicken and yo yo. This closet WOULD NOT hold partyhats, santas or h'ween masks as they are tradable. But only Holiday and Random event items that are NOT tradable. This would not hold full blue wizard robes, or priest gowns or anything of the such. The closet would have space and only enough space for those items. I hope that this is a solution that we can all agree on, and does not bring up the turbulant issue of f2p additional bank space.

You forgot food...Most people have some food in their bank...If you already have food, sorry, I didn't see it.

Ah, thanks for that. I did forget food. #-o

ur joking right :?:

Um... No...

F2P will never get more bank space so get over it.

Dude... That's Spam. How many times do I have to say this...?

If you dissagree, only post here if you have a well thought out reason why we shouldn't get more bank space.

To Dalcyte:

The closet idea is a pretty good idea. I'll add that to my little "Other Ideas" section.

To Supporters:

Thank's once again for everyones support.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I might have concurred with Dalcyte's idea, but constantly, I as an F2P run into the problem of needing to bank everything, and I have to keep cancelling what I am doing because I can't store stuff that would go in the main bank account under the rules of his idea... I am certain that many other F2Ps encounter this problem as they also exceed combat level 50...

Also, and this is one of the greatest points of this mess, when a member is forced to let their status expire temporarily, but still want to play the game, they're forced to dump too much of what they have earned while waiting for the cash to continue being a member, and I really think it is awfully rude to them to make them have to drop stuff while they wait. This could make players quit from P2P and totally out of RuneScape just out of upset and frustration over this particular problem. I'm an F2P and I am seeing this and sticking out both a limb and shield for the P2P due to this!!!

You can't control what happens to you in real life, especially with the number of rude and nasty employers in this age of the human race! So for those who wish to be rude to the F2P and those who wish to be rude to those that can't maintain constant P2P status, put yourselves in our shoes. Think for a moment about if this were happening to you. Don't hop on board with this idea if you don't want, but don't crack us over the heads when we are victims of our lives! =;

'Nuff said. Excuse me while I go play something non-RuneScape-related to blow off my anger... :x

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(RSN: D_V_Devnull ...Don't take a rude swing at me in private chat, else expect to be blocked fast...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

f2p is just a waste of money if u ask me there shouldent be banks in f2p... there shuoldent even be f2p u get amonth

and if u dont buy p2p then u reck it for us p2p

Good thing you don't run RS then. Cause if they did it like you want RS wouldn't be very successful.

Tetsuya.png

I dont see anything wrong with extra bank space. i mean yeah they dont pay but what if they cant? not everyone has money to pay for p2p, and bank space couldnt hurt. I completley sympathize with your holiday/random/armor/etc. dilemma and i think if f2p gets no special items at least give them room to hold what items they do have. am i right people? I support.

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

f2p is just a waste of money if u ask me there shouldent be banks in f2p... there shuoldent even be f2p u get amonth and if u dont buy p2p then u reck it for us p2p

Please read the posts. If you had read all of those long, length posts I posted, you would have seen that I said the following many times:

If you dissagree, don't post here unless you have a well thought out argument.

I even said that before on this page... Stop spamming pl0x?

I've added you both, shadowfear and Yeah_You_Are. Thank's for the support.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

all of us should send the letter to jagex with every noob account, everything. it will take alot of letters to even get jagex thining about increasing our bank space

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

all of us should send the letter to jagex with every noob account, everything. it will take alot of letters to even get jagex thining about increasing our bank space

I have already posted a letter that you can send to Jagex. Please use your main account to send it. I highly doubt you would get banned for it... I have already sent in a couple of letters, and haven't been banned or gotten a warning.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I think a lot of this also has to do with being a packrat. F2p banks are all about the essentials.

Chisel

Hammer

Set of range armor

Set of Melee armor

Set of Magic Armor

Melee weapons

Magic staffs

runes

Ores/bars

gems

Monay

If not the closet idea..random event and holiday items

rares if u can afford

arrows

etc, etc...

Honestly, before you go any further with this, i would have to say you should set out a definite number of bank spaces u want.

I think a lot of this also has to do with being a packrat. F2p banks are all about the essentials.

Chisel

Hammer

Set of range armor

Set of Melee armor

Set of Magic Armor

Melee weapons

Magic staffs

runes

Ores/bars

gems

Monay

If not the closet idea..random event and holiday items

rares if u can afford

arrows

etc, etc...

Honestly, before you go any further with this, i would have to say you should set out a definite number of bank spaces u want.

We have... We want 12 more spaces. If you had read the first post, you would have seen that. You would have also seen that we already have a list of items we need to store in our bank... Please read the posts next time.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I think I supported already but I can't find my name rofl.

I'll support again!

I desperatly need bank space because i'm constantly running out. I had to drop a lot of stuff because I'm a f2per going for a santa hat and I need like a full inventory. I had to drop stuff to clear inventory because I didn't have any bank space.

Jagex, this needs to be done!

Nivek180

F2p

Proud owner of a Santa Hat

[image Coming Soon]

I'll support but one thing you listed didn't make much sense...

Mage Staves (Earth, Fire, Water, Air)

Runes (Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Laws, Natures, Chaos, Deaths, Cosmics, Bodies)

if you bought the staves why would you need the runes? I suppose if you needed quick teleports and only bought a fire or etc. staves you would need runes.

I still support.

Full camo, zombie, frog, mime pants, and 4 frog tokens

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde