More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

agreed. The f2p banspace is really affecting my pure. I'm already out and barely 30 combat. I can't fit anything that I don't need to use and I hate it. I completely agree. But make it more f2p and members because sometimes I run out of space and have to make room by throwing out things that make rs fun like funny clothes. I miss my nurse's hat :(

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should we have to pay 5 bucks a month just to get 12 more bank spaces? We don't want all of those extra bonuses for members. We just want some more bank space.

*cough* i'm a member, and i beleave u get around the 1/3 to 1/4 the amount of bank space...

The problem is, when ur a member for about 4 mounths, you bank fills up too! i did not ever think it would happen, but wow, full bank! will membership comes a huge amount of new quest items, and they r adding up quically. add in skills, and skill items, different curency, higher lvl memba-only items, (like magic logs, drag weps, crafting and stuff) and your bank will be full, its not a as much a problem of 'getting more paying costomers' but more of java's capabilitys. yea, more bank space would be nice, but can they support it? no, i dont think so.

while i have been a member (like a year and a few mounths now, there has been two bank-space adds, one for construction, and one for farming. (farming was just before i became a member, but who cares)

THE PROBLEM IS, WE NEED MORE BANK SPACE FOR ALL

ty

i'll support anyway, its an important topic, fr33 to play or not.

untitled6kv7.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

i think the bank needs the make-over more =D

RuneScape has over 9,000,000 free players as of and approximately 850,000 pay-to-play subscribers as of July 17, 2006. In 2006, founders Andrew Gower and Paul Gower were calculated to be worth ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã32 million ($60 million USD).

Try this on for size :P . Just 10 cents per person is... wow.

$900,000 per day. About 27 million a month. \'

Who the one who doesn't deserve it now hehe? Member don't even match what f2p would give to jagex by clicking one ad a day.

But this doesn't mean all the players play though. So let's cut this figure down to a two million. F2p is more than members so I'm just guessing. Just one ad a day.

2 mil x 10 cents=200 thousand a day about 6 million in a 30 day month.

So 6 million can't cover server costs and give f2p something nice once every year or so.

To me this could be the beginning of mass complaints, or the beginning of the worth and respect we should give to f2p players(not including those noobs that always beg for something).

I'm a p2p myself, and I do believe in pay it to get it, but once in a looooooooooong while, I think f2p deserve something.

I support, but more on the unlimited "untradables" space section, than more f2p bank space overall.

RuneScape has over 9,000,000 free players as of and approximately 850,000 pay-to-play subscribers as of July 17, 2006. In 2006, founders Andrew Gower and Paul Gower were calculated to be worth ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã32 million ($60 million USD).

Try this on for size :P . Just 10 cents per person is... wow.

$900,000 per day. About 27 million a month. \'

Who the one who doesn't deserve it now hehe? Member don't even match what f2p would give to jagex by clicking one ad a day.

But this doesn't mean all the players play though. So let's cut this figure down to a two million. F2p is more than members so I'm just guessing. Just one ad a day.

2 mil x 10 cents=200 thousand a day about 6 million in a 30 day month.

So 6 million can't cover server costs and give f2p something nice once every year or so.

To me this could be the beginning of mass complaints, or the beginning of the worth and respect we should give to f2p players(not including those noobs that always beg for something).

I'm a p2p myself, and I do believe in pay it to get it, but once in a looooooooooong while, I think f2p deserve something.

I support, but more on the unlimited "untradables" space section, than more f2p bank space overall.

That's some very large figures there. It looks pretty accruate to me.

Thanks for everyones support. :thumbsup: I'll add you all when I get a chance.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Just become a member and you'll get a lot more space :XD:

Didn't you read my entire first post...? I clearly said:

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE A WELL THOUGHT OUT REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE MORE BANK SPACE

Please.. End the SPAM.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

i came here to say something like "we get to play runescape free, so just be glad to play the game!" but after reading a few of these i see your point.i do not think we need more bank space for every use..just a large amount for the use of random event.i dont how how much bank space we have(never counted)but if we have 20 and 10 of it is used for the events that have come over the years,we should get 20 bank space plus 10(or however many you have).meaning if you have 6 event stuff,6 extra spaces.if you delete or remove 4,4 less spaces.

ive bolded this for all you who dont wanna read the garbage i just put up.random events and stuff dont count as bank space!

Get members.

We pay for more space. You just play it, macro it, and stuff. Once you can proove how you need a new bank tell me, it's not like you have alot of seeds talismans construction items. Is it?

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

jagex will never give it. So give up before they send you an embarrasing rejection "Form letter" email.

How many bloody times do I have to say this??

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE A WELL THOUGHT OUT REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE MORE BANK SPACE

Read the posts, moron... I even put it in my first post in the begining of the topic! Try reading pl0x? <.<

All of you have been added. I'll also add the idea of random event items and holiday items not counting as bank space.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png