More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...I forgot to say I'm a member...Why would anyone stay F2P just because they get more bankspace? They would probably stay F2P LONGER, but they would still eventually run out of bank space, and among other reasons, still become a member.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

and what in the mean time leave runescape's horde of cash sit and rot and begin to deplenish?

okay you're right i said it wrong, u made all low lvs member or nonmember without a decent(meaning either filthy rich or incredibly high combat) look bad. feel better now?

ownagekh4.jpg

I don't really see how...And I didn't mean to, I meant that 12 more F2P bankspaces will still make it so that P2P has more space.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i see but that could be a positive or a negative cause just because 12 more bank space is added to f2p doesn't mean it will also be added to p2p u just think it should be. If it was that would be good for the people that can't get any more. but since i am not one of those people i think it should stay the # of bank spaces it currently is. I do however think for members that they should get an entirely new bank. that would really motivate f2p peoples to become a member. cause they get an entirely new bank.

ownagekh4.jpg

I am freeplayer and spend a lot of time burying thousands fo big bones trying in vain to get the last zombie emote so I can drop the armour. I'd prefer to keep some of my random event armour, but I end up dropping a lot of it. So far, the only things i'll be keeping are lederhosen stuff and mime.

I recently experienced a rarity, I actually had extra space in my bank! usualy it's a challenge to fit all my armour in there with nothing equipped, but today, I got it down to everything and one extra item. I will spend awhile training, then spend a week gettign rid of anything I can.

I support any motion to increase size.

Runescape name: "Dork Vader 0"

tipitlessersigea3.png

I support this idea: it is really difficult on f2p to manage your bank with the little space there is.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

I don't really think F2P needs anymore bank space.

I'm F2P currently and I sold all my members stuff cause I didn't know I was gonna go back (already mailed in money again). I currently have enough room in my bank. I have all the essential runes, logs, ore/bars, extra armour, weapons, some TT armour as well and some random event clothing. Dunno what you guys have that I don't. :-k

icecube7.jpeg

Just a question, as we (as F2P) are saying that we also give money to the game via adverts I did some maths... could they be checked please?

If F2P people give 3 cents per advert, they we give more money a day (on average) to the game than P2P.

I have AT LEAST 3 - 7 Adverts whislt I play Runescape, and I know my friends do the same. Some people won't get this many, but whislt you login there's normally 2, so thats at least over 1/2 of what the members pay every day!

Runescape makes a big deal about 10 cents a day from Members, but we give TWICE AS MUCH - OR MORE - to the game, around 21 cents a day.

That means that surely we are entitled to some extra bank space, we give even more money than the 'paying members' do! There's also about twice as many as us, so as a whole does this mean we give 4 times as much money to the game as the ' paying members' do?

Oak Logs, Normal logs for sale in small amounts of up to 200... just pm me and place an order today!!!

newscapere4.gif

We F2Pers can do with even a single measily little row of extra bank space! :thumbsup:

W()()t !Woot! W00t!WOOt!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

since i am nota member in every game i play i understand it sucks to be a noob. I also understand that if you are on a forum for a game that you should be a member cause you obviousely play the game enough to look for a forum to post your thoughts, concerns, or to just spam because you can go back and look at your spam on a forum, but not on runescape. So I don't think you people need more bankspace cause if you get it, who will become members? Where will all the money go that is supporting rs if not enough people stay members den (highlydoubtful of this) rs could shut down(probably never going to happen, just and excuse i am using).

oh and btw i am implying that nonmembers are noobs. even if they are rich so if you used to be a member oh well join de nonmember club and enjoy yourself, lol. Everything can't be perfect.

Um... Dude... You called everyone that is f2p a noob? :shock: For one thing, that is SPAM and FLAME. Basically, you are saying that you think f2p are all noobs, and they shouldn't get 12 more bank slots because of it... What kind of lame reasoning is that? :notalk:

Not everyone can afford to pay $5 a month on a game... Alot of people don't want to. We have better things to spen our money on, such as BILLS, FOOD, and things we need in the REAL WORLD. And like Penguingeek said, who the hell is going to pay $5 a month, just to get 12 more bank slots? For everyones sake, get your priorities straight. =;

So please, stop the SPAM. Also, I give everyone here that is f2p, the right to flame this guy for calling us noobs. But too a certain extent of course...

I will add everyone's name in a moment. My apoligies for not replying sooner.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I agree!!

Too much items too little space. I the only way I manage to keep my random drop is by doing only one activity until i reached the goal so i can get rid of the stuff. For example last week i had to sell away my mage clothes and runes after reaching my mage goal so I can do other stuff like fishing... Just darn stupid.

Anyone who says F2P dosen't deserve updates is a total [puncture]. Of COURSE they don't deserve updates . That's obvious. But would it really kill you to see F2P get a much needed update? Is it too much to ask to be NICE for a change? There are lots and lots of free online games out there. Some really, really nice ones. That don't have a members service. And that get updated alot. Perhaps Jagex and members should take a long look at some of those games and consider being generous once in a while.