More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

No offense to anyone, but why do you members who are against this care? It does not affect you in any way. You would not lose nor gain anything from this so why bother telling people to become members for space and what-not.

I have had a completely full bank for a very long time now and have been forced to throw out many items which I would rather have not been forced to part with. If more bank space was added (even a small amountof spaces) it would solve many problem I have with storing items.

Certain members think that they are the only ones supporting this game and therefore deserve all the updates. They don't like it when f2p gets updates because they think they're paying for something that isn't specifically for paying customers.

So I guess maybe some greed.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support man. TOTALLY!! Ure so kOOL. U noe wads my major problem when i transfered frm p2p to f2p? Yes ure right! I CANNOT STAND THE LIMITED BANK SPACE!! And as a result i have to (or was forced to) destroy or drop some of the holday items... ITS A NIGHTMARE!

drapit.png

all some of us non mebers need is like 4 bank spaces but haveing 10 or 12 more will mean we will not have 2 do this again in like a year

More like next 5 years, you mean. I could get by on a total of 72 bank spaces for quite some time without hassle or want for more. That's one of the reasons I joined this petition. The lack of arguing I would hear afterward about stuff like this. Some quiet will be nice once we have 12 more bank spaces.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think maybe this could be solved by simply making random event and holiday items not count toward space.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I think maybe this could be solved by simply making random event and holiday items not count toward space.

This has been suggested already and this is what I mainly support.

Oh, guess I better read more carfully next time. :oops:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

really i agree ... ive been playing for like 1 year this is just a normal situation in my runescape day... fished full lobs try to store it says i need to make my account member :? so i destroyed marionet stored my lobs my next idea was to pk so i get to my bank what do i see #-o ... no space left this is driving me crazy i want more space u got my fully support !!! :D \:D/ love this idea support it pplz :pray: ::' =P~

~Hi.

Is RSI like AIDs?

Quote: Why should we have to pay 5 bucks a month just to get 12 more bank spaces? We don't want all of those extra bonuses for members. We just want some more bank space.

12 more spaces? no, we get masses more spaces, a few pages if i am correct.

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Long Live the F2Ps. 12 bank spaces seriously is not much compared to the what 300 some bank spaces (I may be wrong) of P2P. I'm not sure if the amount of spaces F2P has right now is even 100. Adding 12 bank spaces is not much compared to 300! Add me to the petition.

I have to agree to your opinion. We need more room, i hate it when i need to drop my holiday items or other goods when members can just store without having to drop something, so if we would only get one row extra i would be happy. :D

I feel for you f2p people, my P2P bank is full ffs! it's so annoying, you have loads of new items now you deserve a little extra space, but don't forget, it is the free version!

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

im definately a supporter of this. too many times have i had my membership end and had to drop tons of stuff jus so i could have my bank back...

maybe im wrong, but i think the number of free bank spaces hasnt changed ever in rs2. the f2p banks are tiny compared to p2p, but im not sayin we should have as much as them.

i understand that if u pay u get more stuff, but 12 more spaces!? that wont kill u jagex!!!

...i was instantly being told that i could get to be a mod for the low low price of my pass, recov q's, and bank pin. i passed on that great deal.

ROFL!

Nah.. its f2p for a reason.

Yeah, if you spend 3 cents on adds per day, WHATEVER, you're paying more.

Who cares? Just spend the $5 and get some bankspace. If you don't want all of the extra features then just stay on f2p worlds.

Jesus, its bankspace. Get over it.

loldruidym0.jpg

Nah.. its f2p for a reason.

Yeah, if you spend 3 cents on adds per day, WHATEVER, you're paying more.

Who cares? Just spend the $5 and get some bankspace. If you don't want all of the extra features then just stay on f2p worlds.

Jesus, its bankspace. Get over it.

As was said before quite a few times in this topic:

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE A WELL THOUGHT OUT REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE MORE BANK SPACE

Tetsuya.png