bank recording?

icehydra

im sure this has been posted before but i used the search feature and couldnt find anything on this so here it goes.

i recently started playing RS again and i was cutting willows in draynor when i noticed a bank guard outside the bank. upon talking to him i found a strange recording/cinematic showing the bank being robbed by a wizard.

could anyone enlighten me on the purpose of this? is it something for p2pers?

sorry again if this has been posted already

he doesnt do much in f2p world, but he does offer a fun off topic glance at his life. you can talk to him about why he robbed the bank, and if you were around before they had updated it and put all the cool stuff in it, youd notice the difference between then and now. until you do the swan song quest, he doesnt do much else in p2p other than send you on odd tasks in exchange for random trinkets.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Looks like he might be targeting wizards tower next.

Btw, the guard in the tree will pay you if you bring him a nice meal. :D

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

If its not too much trouble, can someone post a picture of the draynor bank before the robbery?

Just mentally mirror the other corner at the corner with the white patch on it. :mrgreen:

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Search must have gone right by it. :(

Looks like he might be targeting wizards tower next.

Btw, the guard in the tree will pay you if you bring him a nice meal. :D

stew

Yup. :) :lol: :anxious: \:D/ :thumbsup: ::' :D 8-) :mrgreen:

Missed a few screenshots, but you got the point across. Yes, folks, that is what happened at Draynor Bank a few RuneScape Updates back. Seems the NPCs get to move around and do insane things when we, the players, are all mostly offline.

I didn't post some of the screenshots, because they didn't seem important.

I tried to only get screenshots of the bank ppl and the old guy (and a couple random NPCs -bank customers) when they were talking.

My favorite screenshot is the one where he shoots 'magic' towards the 'camera' and says "And YOU can stop spying on me." and then the screenshot after that that shows the 'camera' broken.

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

I didn't post some of the screenshots, because they didn't seem important.

I tried to only get screenshots of the bank ppl and the old guy (and a couple random NPCs -bank customers) when they were talking.

My favorite screenshot is the one where he shoots 'magic' towards the 'camera' and says "And YOU can stop spying on me." and then the screenshot after that that shows the 'camera' broken.

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png