Castewars Flag Carriers! :(

Athyron

You probably know about how people can carry their own flag around with them, by right clicking [take from (username)] on a dying opponent flag carrier and then right clicking it when they die. If you were a high level you could play keep away for the whole game! :x

I suggest Jagex remove this feature to allow more skill in the match -.-

Do you agree :?: Its nice if its your own team but if its not the match is hopeless to win

:-#

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

Well then don't send idiots in Ham robes with no bandages to get the flag. The it won't be as easy for m.... us to kill them with ice!

agreed, let the big guys take enemy flag and score...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Well then don't send idiots in Ham robes with no bandages to get the flag. The it won't be as easy for m.... us to kill them with ice!

It's true... Sadly very true.

Yes. Because thats just bull, a lvl 120 gets it and its like auto win for them.

Not many level 120's play for one. And excuse me? I'm f2p now but when i was p2p, i always got our own flag at level 90... Nobody could kill me either :roll: .

You probably know about how people can carry their own flag around with them, by right clicking [take from (username)] on a dying opponent flag carrier and then right clicking it when they die. If you were a high level you could play keep away for the whole game!

I suggest Jagex remove this feature to allow more skill in the match

Do you agree Its nice if its your own team but if its not the match is hopeless to win

It's not really a bad idea...I don't use the [take from (username)] option anyways. But it wouldn't bother me at all anyways...

Lots of people like to say its a stratigized "tactic" in order tow in the game. I don't see the fun in it when having usally a high level player holding the flag than have his bodyguards do all the bidding. There is no sportman ship right there.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

nukerunescape5pf.png

My recent achievement ^_^

:oops: Well, ya, the ham robes guys arent really effective but they are actual people, people who want to at least try to get the flag instead of sittin around for 20 minutes waitin for their 2 tickets <.<

runscapecv2.png

#-o I think that the game is ruined when someone gets their own flag because people on the other team leave, which sets off a chain reaction in which everybody else leaves so you cant win

runscapecv2.png

Holding your own flag is very strategical...

Not unfair... Why not? Because if the other side is just as smart as you are, several people will be chasing him...

If you got stuck with a bunch of noobs, i suggest you find yourself a clan...

Can't get into a clan? work on your skills...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Holding your own flag is very strategical...

Not unfair... Why not? Because if the other side is just as smart as you are, several people will be chasing him...

If you got stuck with a bunch of noobs, i suggest you find yourself a clan...

Can't get into a clan? work on your skills...

It's not about how strong your team is. When someone holds the flag, people who run up tryin to kill em get slain instantly by their entourage, and it's very difficult to build a strong offensive force and get organized because everyone is runnin off and doin their own thing! I've never seen a team take the flag from the self-flag carriers. It's just not done. -.-

runscapecv2.png