mine barrows log ( trip ended i hate lag while karil shoot )

this is mine barrows log shorted to blog

stats

statspicgw7.png

then an invent pic and an wielded stuff pic

barrowsinventtrip1il0.png

i will stay at barrows until min deaths mind pray pots or food runs out or if i have to muhc drops to continue savely

and i will make a pic after every trip :)

DAY 1

trip1 (28 killcount )

barrowtrip1afxo3.png

trip2 ( 24 killcount )

barrowtrip2afzx6.png

trip3 (28 killcount )

barrowtrip3afng7.png

trip4 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip4afnn4.png

trip5 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip5afnp6.png

trip6 ( 6 killcount accidentally double clicked chest onyl wanted brother to apair but i emptied the chest too :( )

barrowtrip6affi1.png

trip7 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip7afjp0.png

trip8 ( 13 killcount ran out of food very quickly :? )

barrowtrip8afnt0.png

trip9 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip9afmq2.png

trip10 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip10afjd7.png

DAY 2

trip11 ( 28 killcount and first drop but it is loop half the most common key not the most common drop for me )

barrowtrip11afgs4.png

trip12 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip12aflp2.png

trip13

barrowtrip13afhr2.png

trip14 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip14afqn1.png

trip15 ( 28 killcount - for the closer viewers you notice that 200 monfishes are gone because some desparate guy need them i agve 200 away )

barrowtrip15afat0.png

trip16 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip16afun0.png

trip17 ( 28 killcount )

barrowtrip17aftq4.png

trip18 ( 24 killcount got fast on low food )

barrowtrip18afiz3.png

trip 19 (29 killcount was to excited fighting to notice i got past 28 but it worked dharoks helm :D )

barrowtrip19afox4.png

sold for 650k farseer helm and torags helms dont know yet if i am scaamed but it looked enough for me

just banked new invent pic

nieuwinventbarrowff9.png

DAY 3

trip20 ( 6 killcount hurray another double clicked chest :( i only wanted to get ahrim apearing but i looted the chest too )

barrowtrip20aflk6.png

trip21 ( just an normal 28 killcount trip nothing special except for drop :) )

barrowtrip21afpd4.png

form now on the chainskirt is in mine barrow equipment hall unlesh somebody buys it but the def stats are really good

trip22 ( just an normal 28 killcount trip nothing special except for drop :) )

barrowtrip22afxx5.png

hurray 2 trips after echother thank you ahrim

just banked new invent pic

nieuwinventbarrow2sq5.png

trip23 ( 28 killcount had a double torag and a nice shirt at the end )

barrowtrip23afsl2.png

trip24 ( 29 killcount wat once agian too enhtousiastic killing a skeleton at the last door the ahrim shirt is still from last trip dint feel like banking )

barrowtrip24afei3.png

trip25 ( 28 killcount nothing special still ahrimshirt fomr alst trip )

barrowtrip25afnr3.png

I HATE KARIL i was happy rane praying karil while maging him to dead with mine slayer dart when some lag finds it handy to come in and stop me drinken another dose pray potion while karil is finishing me of :( lost everything youcan see in the last pic except dragon long rune plate and rune legs i am now bisy being mad at myself for lsoing that much pray pots :wall:

edit: i thnk i dont have made that much loss because that dharoks helm was enough to pay for all the pray pots and all the other stuff wasnt really expensive stuff

gl but u might want to revise your post because its pretty bad on the grammar side i hate to be picky but its bad

you might be picky but that is mine best grammar after 4 year of learning english at school min english is just very very very bad

good luck i quit barrows a while ago when i learned that green dragons was better money. best thing ive gotten there was flail. and also verac hits pray now so yeah... lil bit harder? :wink: anyways hope u get better drops than i did :?

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

If you just got done taking english classes, I can't think of a better way to practice then reading and writing on forums. What do you originally speak?

Barrows is always fun to do, good luck with the loot.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

If you just got done taking english classes, I can't think of a better way to practice then reading and writing on forums. What do you originally speak?

i normally speak dutch and

i have had those for years every year more lessons then the other people because i was bad at it and i still cant speak englsih good but since you are the only person that wines about it i tihnk i dont liek you on mine thread because i alreayd said i couldn't speak english

and for the other people thanks for reading and leaving a replie :D

i have had those for years every year more lessons then the other people because i was bad at it and i still cant speak englsih good but since you are the only person that wines about it i tihnk i dont liek you on mine thread because i alreayd said i couldn't speak english

Hij klaagde niet over je engels, hij zei dat je het goed deed door deze forums te lezen en erop te posten, omdat je zo sneller bijleert :wink:

Good luck with your barrows adventures, I'm sure you'll get some good drops ^_^

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Hij klaagde niet over je engels, hij zei dat je het goed deed door deze forums te lezen en erop te posten, omdat je zo sneller bijleert :wink:

Good luck with your barrows adventures, I'm sure you'll get some good drops ^_^

[dutch]na dat begreep iker al niet van ikkan een beetej engels over runescape praten maar meer niet :P[/dutch]

and thanks for all the new replies :D

hmm my old blog was no point posting on also it would be alot less expensive if you didn't use p pots i don't and i dont originaly speak english i speak norwegian [norwegian]er det ikke kult?[norwegian]

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

hmm my old blog was no point posting on also it would be alot less expensive if you didn't use p pots i don't and i dont originaly speak english i speak norwegian [norwegian]er det ikke kult?[norwegian]

i use 2 to 6 doses pray ptos a trip it si about mine lucke hits

and it isnt really expensive that helm payed foor all the 111 pots an di have still 86 left so i am doing great i think