Trade Negotiation Window

krogiecom

I know this has been mentioned (by me) in another thread, but i felt it was a large enough idea to deserve its own thread (is that classed as spamming?)

What i propose is a way of communicating with someone you are trading with, much like private chat

When you open a trade window, your chat box changes so you can only see messages that you and your trade-partner have sent

This would be unbelievably useful while trading on world 1/2/3 or anywhere where there is too much public noise to talk

couldnt agree more!!!!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Whats there to show? All im suggesting is that when you go into a trade, your chat box down the bottom only shows messages from you and the person youre trading with

Or mabye just put another setting on the public chat button, which says "trade"

Thats a great idea. When ever im either asking how much or offer or anything else during trade they dont usually see it. it would make trading communications a lot easier than it is now. Every trading world there is a problem with communications. This is the only solution i have heard and i think its great

Code:

untitled6kv7.gif

another great improvement to the game that I cant belive hasn't been implemented.

Too few people know or have the cash to flash in the window to let the other party know the price ect. a lil "chat trade" button would make the world of difference.

Great call. amazing the three ideas that would make rs so much more enjoyable that have been mentioned today. I'd swallow a non gameplay update month in favor of trading/banking updates. Obvious yet coveted improvements they would be.

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

Cool, can you get as many member friends as you have (and who know how to use forums....sounds silly but some of my friends....never mind) to post on the thread and back up the idea? Im getting really sick of these trading conditions :evil:

Heres a vague picture of what I always pictured the update would be sort of like

tradeupdatewu1.png

feedback?

Heres a vague picture of what I always pictured the update would be sort of like

tradeupdatewu1.png

feedback?

zaaps1 do u jsut sit at home and make graphics all day i mean you amde those report abuse one for me too.

On topic: That looks cool but i think the chat box should be a part of the trade screen.

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

tradeupdatewu1.png

feedback?

zaaps1 do u jsut sit at home and make graphics all day i mean you amde those report abuse one for me too.

On topic: That looks cool but i think the chat box should be a part of the trade screen.

Thanks for the compliment. Acually I only make them when someone needs it. I made both my siggys too. anyway the screens not big enougth for the chat box to be in the trade window.

I aggre i dont think it should take up a part of the chat box because then you cant see what other people are saying and you might get a better deal . it should definatly be part of the trade screen i support this 100%

prospektssigza4.jpg

Why not make this idea part of the public chat option.

I mean, the button on the bottom right has options to hide what everyone is saying, turn it off completely and only show what your friends type. So maybe another option that says something like"trading partner".

I dunno i am not wonder woman when it comes to ideas

heartogoldcopy1oo5cv.jpg

A big shout-out to o0samurai0o for the awesome sig!!!

Members is hawt

101 Combat

{Live Fast. Die Young. Leave A Good Looking Corpse}

I mean, the button on the bottom right has options to hide what everyone is saying, turn it off completely and only show what your friends type. So maybe another option that says something like"trading partner".

That's what i suggested above (reading the entire thread before posting would be nice :D )

Mmm... I love this idea. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =D> \:D/

yeah i agree too

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/