Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

the pink one is purple in rs2

and can you spread them out a bit and to speed render time put them on dirt or something you feel would be good (the grass did not help much)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok got the money now

if you can log in to trade

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

OMG!!!!!!!! Freakin wicked sigs man.. Thats insane.. I will be buying one of these later on when I get an idea together.

check a page or two back he mentiones it

mementh.jpeg

Make Dragon chain and dragon square setting :o

I wanna buy a sig but It will depend how it turns out.. If you dont want to make one its ok.. But if you decide to do that theme and I like it I will pay good..

Shaunri, don't you see the staff?

Lol would be better if you had a god staff :P. Zamorak Staff would look wicked with ur skill :P

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

dragdagsample.jpg

This one is currently for sale, it was ordered via PM and offered 500k for, but still hasnt collected.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

that dagger looks cool.

also remember that first phat sig you made for me.. i would assume you can sell it

mementh.jpeg

that dagger looks cool.

also remember that first phat sig you made for me.. i would assume you can sell it

mementh.jpeg

Well, sorry, but maybe if you post it on your initial post it will keep people from asking.

3d Studio Max. Maybe if people would read it would keep people from asking.

for the fletcher style i mean like a little knife with a half made bow or with some headless arrows tell if u can make this plz

misterxmansigmamsic5.png

Not a member of 'the'clan anymore :S But still proud that i was one!

Characters:

-Mam123 ~BanNed~

-Purr Pker ~Main character~