Autos in the mining guild

krogiecom

There are increasing amounts of autos and pures in the mining guild, and its getting annoying

I propose people who enter the mining guild be forced to wield a rune pickaxe (come on, if youre lvl 60 mining you should be able to afford one)

This would stop all the pures who steal your rock when there are plenty around

All other f2p guilds (yes im f2p, thats why there are autos and pures) have requirements - cooking guild needs a chef hat, crafting needs a brown apron, champions guild doesnt really, but theres nothing of interest in there

Something does have to be done about the growing amounts of autoers, but having a rule like that is not only stopping autoers-who would eventually just either get some accounts with 40 att or go somewhere else- but it would also stop pures and you acn't really do that justly because pures work just as hard to get their 60+ mining.

Having a different requirement would be a god idea, emphasis on different idea.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

There are increasing amounts of autos and pures in the mining guild, and its getting annoying

I propose people who enter the mining guild be forced to wield a rune pickaxe (come on, if youre lvl 60 mining you should be able to afford one)

This would stop all the pures who steal your rock when there are plenty around

All other f2p guilds (yes im f2p, thats why there are autos and pures) have requirements - cooking guild needs a chef hat, crafting needs a brown apron, champions guild doesnt really, but theres nothing of interest in there

good idea.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

i just think a better way would be to have ALOT more dangerous randoms. and im level 85 mining and was f2p untill 8 days ago and i can honestly say ive never seen an autoer or suspected someone of it. im sure their there but i dont think there as big a problem as people make out. also how does a autoer work in guild? what if the rocks are mined already or they lose there pickaxe head? i dont know much bout autoers but i didnt think they could do that. and it would be a bit suss if a person kept going to rocks without ores in them?

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

I got inspired of the security dungeon :lol: Why not make the dwarf ask you a random question (easy) about the game ::' You think thats unfair for all the non autoers since its annoying but think after, whats more annoying more aotoers or one question each time you enter the guild wich is answered in matter of seconds <.<

Green Dragons (as you're probably aware) are Dragons that are Green.

I am happy to say I have never ever called anyone a noob.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

i just think a better way would be to have ALOT more dangerous randoms. and im level 85 mining and was f2p untill 8 days ago and i can honestly say ive never seen an autoer or suspected someone of it. im sure their there but i dont think there as big a problem as people make out. also how does a autoer work in guild? what if the rocks are mined already or they lose there pickaxe head? i dont know much bout autoers but i didnt think they could do that. and it would be a bit suss if a person kept going to rocks without ores in them?

The auters work almost the same as on rsc (Trust me I got illegal friends irl) And when a rock is mined it changes thier ID And random events also got ID #-o

Green Dragons (as you're probably aware) are Dragons that are Green.

I am happy to say I have never ever called anyone a noob.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Maybe throw in a couple dark mage.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85