making 1 mill in up to 3 hrs[updated]

RSBDavid

Nice guide to obtain lots of herbs for herblore + sell for cash... but is that a typo or am i reading this right? 1M in 3 Hrs killing banshees??

nope not a typo i have gotten 1 mil in 3 hrs i want others to get rich like i have u can get more if you are higher combat my lvl 93 friend can get 1 mil an hour

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

• 7 months later...

heres the best way to do banshees assignment quick, and youll make money and fast xp;

rune arrows

full initiate, or wutever boosts ya pray

eagle eye prayer lvl

1 dose range pot

Accumulater for arrow pick up

Use eagle prayer, sit in the center after drinking pot, shoot away for 2 mins or so, stop, retreive goods, and repeat. Its crazy.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Nobody answered my question, but i'll answer yours:

These guys are in canifis and you need The '''Priest in Peril'' quest to acces Canifis, and in canifis is somekind of castle with Slayer monsters in it.

greetz

Well to your question, I'm going to make sure I have full load rannarrs. A long time, but oh well, worth it

Inventory

DDS

8 Sharks

Varrock Runes

After load will be 25 ranarrs

18x7K ea lets say.

Do the math.

runetipssignaturexd5.png

Help me achieve it by clicking the here!

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If your one of the 2% who havent, copy this into your sig..

wow.. its been awhile since somone posted in my guide. i havent updated it in awhile. but you can bring bones to peaches to camp there for infinity and the mystic gloves and ess will easily cover runes. im working on updating it since it was bumped basically.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The new chaos druid has arrived!

Dude you are like so 3 weeks behind.

The bandits(I think?) from the runecrafting quest between edgeville and the tree spirit north of varrock are roughly 1 in 4 herb droppers. They only hit damage when they do their "Stand and Deliver" attack. Ropes are roughly a 1/2 drop lol. Short back from bank after a glory tele there. Possibilities of very fast herbing(is that a word?)

On topic, nice guide. I've only gone banshee slaying twice, both well over a year ago lol(See my blog in sig)