Dragon Skull Mage Armor

abyssalreaper

I have an idea for a new type of mage armor and a new type of dragons. The dragons would be called Skeletal Dragons.

Skeletal Dragons

Level- 175

Attacks- Breath of Death - Breathes blackish gray fire, has a 10% chance of

poisoning.

Skeletal Claw - A powerful slash attack.

Examination- The remains of a great dragon somehow brought to life.

Drop- Up to 1k coins, Black party hat, 70 chaos runes, 90 fire runes, 10 blood runes, 30 rune arrows, 50 addy arrows, 73 steel arrows, addy plate, rune halbred, 15 noted random herbs, Dragon med (1/200 chance), Skeletal Dragon Corpse (1/50).

The Skeletal Dragon Corpse ( or SDC because I'm to lazy to fully type it :P) Will be able to be smithed into Skeletal Dragon armor. The stats for the armor and levels for being able to make it will be as follows:

The levels for making the Skull helm, Rib brassard, and Bone bottom robe will be the same as the levels for making a rune full helm, rune plate, and rune legs.

Skull Helm - Attack Defence Magic lv Req - 70

Slash 0 17+ Def lv Req - 60

Stab 0 20+

Crush 0 20+

Magic 15+ 15+

Range 0 0

Rib Brassard

Slash 0 60+ Magic lv Req- 70

Stab 0 70+ Def lv Req - 60

Crush 0 70+

Magic 40+ 40+

Range -10 0

Bone Bottom Robe Magic lv Req- 70

Slash 0 50+ Def lv Req- 60

Stab 0 60+

Crush 0 60+

Magic 30+ 40+

Range -10 0

The location of this dragon is up for debate. If anyone has any ideas on where it should be please post it.

Some of you may be wondering just how "armor" such as this will help magic. Well dragons are naturaly magical creatures. So the skeletal dragons magic powers have been passed on into its corpse, thefore its magical presence helps out mages. Its similar to how dragon hide protects against magic but in reverse. Please keep the critiscm constructive just not sensless rambling.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

I think you're over doing it just a bit.

1)The coin drops is waaay too much. Try something around 1k max

2)It doesn't drop much, so any SD area would be over crowded with people hoping to get the corpse or Medium Helm. Add some junk as well as semi-valuable items to droplist so its much rarer to get any of the Special items.

3)As much as I want full rune with +85 mage attack and defence bonus, It is pretty over powered unless, it is SUPER Rare and requires a certain smithing/crafting level.

But I really like the idea, It reminds me of Rockshell and Skeletal put together.

I think you're over doing it just a bit.

1)The coin drops is waaay too much. Try something around 1k max

2)It doesn't drop much, so any SD area would be over crowded with people hoping to get the corpse or Medium Helm. Add some junk as well as semi-valuable items to droplist so its much rarer to get any of the Special items.

3)As much as I want full rune with +85 mage attack and defence bonus, It is pretty over powered unless, it is SUPER Rare and requires a certain smithing/crafting level.

But I really like the idea, It reminds me of Rockshell and Skeletal put together.

Thanks for the advice I'll defintely use it :)

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

yea this armor is waaaay to strong. Pretty limited drops though...not that much stuff. 30k is waaay to much as stated before and where would this be? would it be like the kbd where a team is recomendded to kill? What are the requirements to equip and make the armor? All those need to be answered for a more thurough idea so people can critique betta

I added some more drops (One of them was a joke, guess which one and win a cookie! :XD:) I also made it so the corpse wasn't a 100% drop. Also added the level req ( I feel like an idiot for forgetting that :wall:

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Nice, Black Party Hat FTW :twisted: Also, there is a bit too great of a drop rate for the skeletal corpse, should be more like 1/100 and smithing level of 70 to make items.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Nice, Black Party Hat FTW :twisted: Also, there is a bit too great of a drop rate for the skeletal corpse, should be more like 1/100 and smithing level of 70 to make items.

You know the black party hat was a joke right lol? Do you really think the smithing req is to high?

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

I want a black phat lol :wall: imagine wat this would look like

black phat

black body(t)

black legs(t)

black or rougue booties

obby shield

whip

obby cape

black or rouge mittens (gloves lol :mrgreen: )

in my opinion that would look awsome! :mrgreen:

Diljot <3

snoopmu5.jpg