Spirit Banisher: F2p quest made by p2p player

Flame_guy3

I like that, but there's only one problem.

"Dragon Slayer" is prized as being the toughest f2p quest. Once you complete that quest, you've evectivelly mastered f2p. That would mess up the prestige.

On the plus side, that's a sweet quest.

"Dost hath not giveth thy name 'noob' to thy brethren...

...Or thou art must considereth thyself a noob as well."

Wow, a p2per who wants to give f2p a new quest? Is this a sign of the RuneScape Apocalypse? I just want to know if I should start looking for another game to replace RS now or later...

Silliness aside, that sounds like it'd be a fun quest. Of course, if Jagex accepted it, they would have to change some things just so we Tip.Iters wouldn't have a "leg up", so to speak, by having a quest guide before the quest even came out, but it's still a decent idea.

Regarding the issue with Delrith...since he's already featured in a Member's Quest or two, then it probably should be a different demon, Delrith's cousin from the East Side or something.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I think it's a good quest, but:

- You shouldn't have to be lvl 60 smithing, it's way to high, say maybe 50 smithing!

-50 crafting is almost to high to! I mean who many F2P has 50 smithing, I only got like 34 or something...

- I don't care if it's Delrith or someone else, but he should be higher lvl! 97 is to low, I can kill a lvl 120 with some food... (I'm lvl 68)

Besite from that, a very good quest! (F2P needs more quests!)

I almost have 60 smithing, like 53 crafting, all on f2p. 97 isn't bad, 120 would be fun

Great idea though

i agree that some elements should be made a little bit harder. make this quest into one which the lower levels can train towards completing. personally i wouldnt mind the entire quest being a bit harder. the reward doesnt have to be expensive or powerful, just unique.

and perhaps the focus on delrith isnt so good seeing as how it follows similar lines to a p2p quest. maybe just another demon, or a completely new creature? but definitely higher than 90. perhaps an 100+ final challenge?

other than that, its nice to see a p2per suggesting a f2p quest. thankyou very much.

Stallion4589.png