Fishing to lvl 76- Currently taking a break at c wars

well i'm gonna fish to lvl 76 from 20 at lumby i'm fly fishing i'llneed 26631 feathers heres my blog I'll provide pics of every important lvls oh and my account name is a free chef i'll be fishing on world 132 come by and see me if you want i'll have private on all the time until i'm done at lvl 76 my goals wil change

Fishing progress:

single_skill1133586904.png

Wizard g robes from a clue:

0/1 wizard g top

0/1 wizard g bottoms

Clues:

1sttrailyp8.png

decentcluemh1.png

Day 1:

I got 6631 feathers today i'm gonna use these until i run out then buy 20k more at the end of the day i'll post a stat pic i don't have much time today cuz i had lots of homework i'll post a stat pic at the end of the day so you can see my stats at the end of day 1 and compare them at the end.Also it

took me a long time to get the fethers and then start fishing so i didn't get much in today heres a stat pic:

statpicrz7.png

yes I do love my wcing so :3>

Fish caught:54

lvls got:21,22,23,24

Day 2:

today started off normally after around 30 mins i got 30 fishing which means i can start bring in salmon at lvl 34 fishing i suddenly got a genie:

geniena2.png

I swear i'm not doing anything wrong to it :lol: after that i reached 35 pretty quickly the goal for today is done but any exp is good exp so i'll fish a little longer.

Total Trout:289

Total Salmon:76

Current fishing lvl:35

Day 3:

today i got 39 fish and then i went and did knights sword \' with the help of some dwarven stouts i smelted the bars my friend needed smelting (209 steel bars) but the day isn't over yet well i got lvl 30 around 50 steel bars through so now it should speed up i hope, well they are done finally now i'm going back to my trusty lumby where i now feel at home ok i got 40 fish:

lvl40fishgb7.png

now i think i'll be back later to give my friend his bars but thats about it

Total Trout:424

Total Salmon:169

Current fishing lvl:40

Day 4:

Today i gave rooney 10k bronzes then started fishing i got 45 fishing and went on my noob to do a bit of training tommorows goal will be lvl 48

Total Trout:704

Total Salmon:323

Current fishing lvl:45

Day 5:

Got on really late today didn't do much cuz i had like no time :boohoo:

I did get 47 fish today so its not that bad

Total Trout:848

Total Salmon:413

Current Fishing lvl: 47

Day 6:

I spent the day at a friends today so i got on for like 30 mins today i got a fishing lvl and i have to sign off soon cuz i have rugby 2mrrw

Total Trout:940 something

Total Salmon:480

Current Fishing lvl:48

Day 7:

I had rugby in the morning and a lot of hw so i only just scraped away lvl 50 :

50fishingzg3.png

Total Trout:1121

Total Salmon:581

Current Fishing lvl:50

Day 8

Today i missed a clan event cuz of my sister but i got a fishing lvl and on my pure account 50 range so it wasn't all bad lol anyway i have to log now :P

Total Trout:1312

Total Salmon:750

Current Fishing lvl:51

Day 9:

Today i got on the fishing hi scores and got the lvl needed for heroes without potting which of course is useless anyway ::' I also fished maybe 300 fish today so it wasn't bad considering i always have lots of school :P i hope for maybe a lvl or if i'm lucky lvl 55 tommorow

Total Trout:1503

Total Salmon:858

Current Fishing lvl:53

Day 10:

Today i had loads of homework so i only got a lvl and i so nearly got the second lvl if it was not for my sister :notalk:

Total Trout:1737

Total Salmon:1013

Current Fishing lvl:54

Day 11:

Today i got 55 fishing and got it so its only like 8k exp away from another lvl 2mrrw i'm gonna take a break and cut some willows

Total Trout: 1920

Total Salmon:1142

Current Fishing lvl:55

Day 12:

Today i cut 600 odd willows got 15 thieving and thieved myself a lvl 1 clue scroll by lvl 18 and nearly got full ham which will lower my chances of being caught apperently i also just got 56 fishing

Total Trout:1977

Total Salmon:1189

Current Fishing lvl:56

Day 13:

Today i got a fishing lvl and did my lvl 1 clue you can see the result at the top i then stole another clue and completed my full ham I then had to finish off:

hamandcluedq2.png

just for fun :P

Total Trout:2355

Total Salmon:1437

Fishing lvl :57

Day 14: today was my second week of fishing lol so i planted to oak trees to celebrates straight after i got back from rugby lvl 58 was pretty fast, but i'm gonna keep fishing for a while

Total Trout:2523

Total Salmon:1534

Fishing lvl: 58

Day 15:

Today I got back and started fishing i would have checked my other oak but i want lvl 60 fishing to get me total lvl 400 oh i got 59 fish as well

Total Trout:2696

Total Salmon: 1676

Fishing lvl: 59

Day 16:

Today the was a big exp gap and i wasn't on for long because of all my homework :evil: but i got a few fish

Total Trout:2795

Total Salmon:1733

Fishing lvl: 59

Day 17:

I got on late had lots of stuff to do and my clan event was cancelled :( ah well at least i got 60 fishing and 400 total 2mrrw and the day after that will be clue scroll days cuz you know they own don't you oh heres the pic:

400totaland60fishinguf7.png

Total Trout:2897

Total Salmon:1808

Fishing lvl:60 w00ty

Day 18:

Did some clues today got some bad black stuff and i luckily got a guthix page which i'm selling for 80k at the moment lol i then took a new clue to do might not finish it today but if i don't i'll do it 2mrrw and i'll add it 2mrrw if its good

Day 19:

sorry its a day late i didn't get on yesterday so it doesn't count lol i'll do a clue or two then get to fishing i guess well it turned out to only be 2 clue which got me two black pl8s then i got 61 fishing i stopped when i was 30k exp away from another lvl i probably won't get on much 2mrrw at lvl 65 i'll be taking a break to do a lot of clan stuff ( c wars o rama)

Total Trout:3199

Total Salmon:1973

Fishing lvl:61

Day 20:

Had rugby and went to the club for lunch so didn't get to much time on made some plans with some clan friends and got me 62 fishing and its like 30k exp away from 63 :(

Total Trout:3533

Total Salmon:2211

Current Fishing lvl:62

Day 21:

Monday oh the dreaded day of Monday arrgh :( anyway i got some time on which managed to get me around 20k exp i think yeah still at the same lvl tho :( should get the lvl 2mrrw

Total Trout:3712

Total Salmon:2292

Current Fishing lvl:62

Day 22:

Ok today i logged in and stared at my nealy empty feather supply i think i might have to buy some more tommorow before i get lvl 64 :*insert sad smiley here* might not who nos i'll use em all up before i buy more tho

Total Trout:4029

Total Salmon:2519

Current Fishing lvl:63

Day 23:

I log in and look i have around 100 feathers left :o well yeah i use em all up and i get the dreaded message:

ohnonx2.png

Yep i calculated i need nearly 19k trout more i rounded that down to 18k feathers just incase i have an extremely bad accident noez well anyway i'm gonna have to go to f2p worlds and start buying stuff wow its fast on an australian world buying feathers i'll have em all soon, sure enough i have em i'll get back to fishing didn't take to long either:

18kfeatherszu1.png look at dose feathers

No things to put cuz i didn't do any fishing today

Day 24:

Well my new stack of feathers looks awesome lol but i used quite a few getting me lvl 64 today lol mainly it was fishing and i did have some fun things to do but not much lol

Total Trout:4405

Total Salmon:2757

Current Fishing lvl:64

Day 25:

Well Today got me 65 fishing:65fishingcy4.png

yep i finally got it lol i'm gonna take a break for a week now cuz i mean the break is something i need lol i'll be doing c wars and treasure trails i'll keep you all updated on those tho.

Total Trout:4732

Total Salmon:2976

Current Fishing lvl:65

Day 26:

Clues a lot of clues lol and quite a few random lvls unfortunately i got 4 bad clues done tommorow i hope for a good clue oh and now i'm walking for my clues to save money..

Day27:

Did 2 clues bad black stuff tommorow is c wars should get a few pics don't worry lol

Day 28:

Ah cwars the lovely game of c wars i won a few games but lost a few only got on for around an hour and a half tho

Tickets:6 lol

Day 29:

Ah clan friend dropped by and did come c wars with me i ended up with 12 tickets btw guys lol i hope to at least have 40 before the end of the week then its back to fishing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAH! Level 3's are too boring, I myself would get something along the lines of 40 att and def, or 60 def, or something out of the ordinary. But that's just my opinion.

Good luck I guess. ::'

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I have a tip for you. Don't over do it, just take baby steps. I've tried doing similar goals to that length and failed barely half way through. I'm not saying you won't be able to do it, but that's alot of time spent on one skill, I advice you take breaks every now and again and do other skills. Goodluck though ::'

BAH! Level 3's are too boring, I myself would get something along the lines of 40 att and def, or 60 def, or something out of the ordinary. But that's just my opinion.

Never!

50 Range, 1 defence, 1 strength, 1 attack.

Ranger hat, wizard boots, blue wizard top (t), blue chaps (t) :)

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Never!

50 Range, 1 defence, 1 strength, 1 attack.

Ranger hat, wizard boots, blue wizard top (t), blue chaps (t) :)

lol that wouldn't ba a bad outfit lol