~Runemetsa's free graphics!~ (5 new sig makers!)

runemetsa

graphicsbannernv7.jpg

Ok, I'm starting my own free graphics shop.

You can request anykind of graphics here.

Under this are shop news and under that you can find samples and then how to request! Please be sure to read whole post!

And remember, we only make pixels that are not usual. So please don't post anything about wilderness, zezima, runecrafting, woodcutting etc. We are not going to do that. Only good ideas are on our list. We are not responding to 'bad' ideas. So if we don't answer, try again.

In normal sigs, we don't make any signatures including nudity, racism, hard rock, wrestling, runescape pictures etc.

We are not doing pixels for those people who have under 200 POSTS! So we are doing normal sigs for all of the people out there!

Please remember that Renders are images with transparent or one colored background. Renders can be found at:

Planet Renders

And

Render World

Fonts can be found at:

Dafont

Current workers:

Me - leader/ shop founder (look for samples)

Gorufriders - pixelator (look for samples)

Eckered - Pixelator (look for samples)

Pink - Signature maker

Tjbartz - Signature Maker

TheThingInTheCorner - Pixelator

Pandaownage - signature maker

Star In The Sky - signature maker

Ronnie_Kloet: Signature maker

Banned customers:

-Lordangrybom

shopnewsjy8.jpg

2.11 Two more signature makers! Ronnie and Pink are signed up!

2.10 We have 3 new signature makers! TheThingInTheCorner is making pixels and Pandaownage and Star In The Sky are making normal signatures. As Pandaownage and Star In The Sky came in, I'm only taking requests from guys who have over 150 posts. So please remember that.

2.8 I'm now hiring both normal sig makers and pixel makers. Since I retired pixel making, i need more people to do pixels. And for the normal sigs, I need people, cause I want to make more harder sigs and they take more time. That's why I need them. Check the hiring form if you are interested. We will discuss with payment (not rs money)

2.1 No orders for Tj, cause he has something going on with his life.

1.25 Not taking orders right now, I'm ill. So I can't be on computer. And all of you who ordered, order again when I get better.

1.20 Say hi to Tj! The Legendary shop owner has come to help me out! Hi asked do I need some help and of course i said yes! So now you can order from him too. Just put a note on the order forms part; other message. Check samples for his work!

1.18 I'm back!

1.10 I'm closing my shop for a short period (something about 1 and a half week), cause I have been on computer too much since november. My back and neck hurts. You can still keep the orders coming. I may respond to few of them, but I'm doing them all after I come back.

See ya in few days!

1.2 Happy New Year 2007. The year started nicely, first banned customer Lordangrybom. Hope this year is great for us all!

12.28 Woot! 1000 posts in my shop! If I'm right, this is now the biggest shop Tip.It has ever had.

12.25 Merry Christmas to all! It's Christmas and i decided to make a contest. (First shop contest, year 2007 i try to make more of them if i got ideas.) I need a logo to my shop. I have no ideas, but i would like it to have something to do with pixels and abstracts. I will be using this logo in my this post on top and i will be doing a t-shirt for me :D . I haven't decided the reward yet. Check page 48 for more information.

12.19 Christmas is almost upon us! Now I need a good idea for a christmas sig(no pixel). You can give me renders too.

Also, new payment system. You can pay me as cookies. I would be glad if I had any. Check my signature!

In the other news, I fixed the order form a bit. Check it out.

12.2 I'm tired of making same kinds of sigs all the time so i decide to add the stock picture sig option. Now you can give me stocks and i manipulate them. Also, i'm not making anymore smackdown sigs. #-o

Changed the sig default size to 400x125.

11.24 At this point, i had enough of people who are asking to make a sig without my order form. The order form is there to make it easier to me make your sigs etc. So, no if you wont use the order form, your order will be skipped. And other news, Gorufridiers and Eckered are lost in somewhere. I havent seen them for a long time. So pixels maybe hard to find. Now i need to train my shading too, so i would be glad if someone would have some linework for me. And finally, I'll be maybe closing this shop for the end of the year, cause my test weeks at school. So order now, before is too late!

11.13 Made a new order form to make it easier for me. Now if you aren't following the order form, i will just let it go past.

11.9 Now added few new samples.

10.31 Gorufrider and Eckered havent been very active lately (IRL), so their pixels are coming little slow. And also my pixel are coming slowly too, cause I'm working on a very special new avvie for me. So please, don't ask us when is my sig ready. I make as many normal sigs as possible in day, so please feel free to order!

10.16 I placed Gorufriders and Eckereds samples to samples box. Pinks samples are coming soon. She's making cartoon sigs, but first she's doing a test piece for me. Possible we can now have your sigs done quicker. I can still hire some good pixel makers!

10.15 Finally Gorufriders has arrived to my shop! He's now taking orders, but now he has started the Sara Manges sig. I hope it will be ready soon :D And Eckered is maybe coming to work, and i'm still waiting for Pinks samples, cause she is coming too! Maybe now you can get your pixels more faster!

10.14 I hired gorufriders to my company. He will arrive here when he has finished his pixels. And i may hire Eckered too, so be aware. :XD: In other news, I change a bit the order form, so look out for that. Also added the RESIZE FORM! Hope you enjoy the changes. And as always, taking orders every day!

10.6 Now hiring a pixel signature maker. There is so many orders that there has to be some help. At the end of this post you find how to get in. Remember, only good pixelators. In other news, Eckereds pixel is something like half way done.

10.1 Added new samples. New style, made from stocks. In other news

9.27 I finished GonandGarrys pixel and now doing Eckereds sig. Keep pixel orders coming, i'm on them. And I have nothing to do on after school, so please order abstracts etc. too. Big changes coming soon, but i wont tell you what's going to happen... :wink:

9.25 I'm currently doing GonandGarrys sig, it's almost ready. Next will be Eckereds sig, because the idea is great. If someone has a better idea, please feel free to post! And other news: New Shop banner! Like it?

9.21 Taking pixel order! I'll pick the one with best idea IMO, so be original and I might do yours!

9.19 Cad has not responded, so currently no orders for Cad. Im still taking orders. So if you want one, please feel free to order. And still, no pixel orders ATM. I try to make current orders ASAP!

9.17 Say hello to our new sig maker; Cad! You can now order Cad's made signature by writing text Cad after the order. If you don't say who you want to make it, it will be made by one of us. Cad's samples are coming soon!

Still no pixel orders, before i get my current work ready, or find a pixel worker for me.

9.16 New samples added! Took premades option away. And new more specified order style, use samples number to order same kind of sig!

And still looking for one pixel artist and one other sig maker!

New underbanner added! Please use that instead of others!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

samplesky4.jpg

My sigs:

spidermanfi1.gif

punainenkalke8.gif

smudgesigijd6.jpg

xzibitdg5.jpg

celebioy6.jpg

gokuaf7.jpg

metsaov3.jpg

chrissyparempiqp2.jpg

pixelsrtechtq9.jpg

jmieswz9.jpg

roboteknowateverpi2.png

My pixel samples [1 and 2 are the first pixels I've ever made]

saradominsignaturedu0.png

gahlokinsignaturecopytp3.png

joshhomme2xw4.png

beckbw2.png

More samples at second post.

Eckered:

biabfssig-4.png

2.eckeredgo7.png

Gorufrider:

fgfgfgge4.png (WIP)

ertyme5.png

Tj:

1.Angelica.png

2. Spain.png

Tywat.png

Newest-1.gif

Holidays.gif

Pink:

a><!-- m -->

peenksighf9.jpg

drageesk8.jpg

My avatars:

idiotcs7.gif

kalavaxj9.gif

Underbanners:

Check underbanner section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

orderformmn0.jpg

[b]Kind:[/b] 

[b]Style:[/b] 

[b]Size:[/b] 
default 300x19x10kb>

[b]Render/Stock picture:[/b] 

[b]Colors:[/b] 

[b]B/W?[/b] 

[b]Text color:[/b] 

[b]Text:[/b] 

[b]Subtext:[/b] 

[b]Border[/b] 

[b]Brushes you want to be in the sig:[/b] 

[b]Other stuff:[/b] <...>

[b]Font wish:[/b] 

[b]When was your last order?[/b] 

[b]Other message:[/b] 

Resize form:

Picture url:

Size:

Other stuff: <...>

Pixels:

[b]Characters:[/b] 

[b]Character's apperance:[/b] 

[b]Background:[/b] 

[b]Event:[/b] 

[b]Special details:[/b] 

[b]Other:[/b] <...>

[b]Font:[/b] 

[b]Text[/b] 

[b]Subtext:[/b] 

Please notice that I'll only do pixels with original ideas from now on. So don't expet me to do a signature like "wildy Pwn4g3ing !!111"

underbannerswb5.jpg

If you liked my shop, please use these underbanners:

freegrapchicspq8.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=524831&start=0][img=http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2701/freegrapchicspq8.gif][/url]

freegrapchicsorarc2.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=524831&start=0][img=http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1415/freegrapchicsorarc2.gif][/url]

freegrapchicsvihlx3.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=524831&start=0][img=http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7131/freegrapchicsvihlx3.gif][/url]

runemetsagraphicsanimatyn2.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=524831&start=0][img=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8577/runemetsagraphicsanimatyn2.gif][/url]

Hiring form:

[b]Are you good?[/b]

[b]How much time it takes you to do one sig?[/b]

[b]You like making them?[/b]

[b]Examples:[/b]

[b]Other message:[/b]

Happy requesting!

~Kal \:D/

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind: sig,

Style: your choice

Size:

Colors: your choice

Render: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7972 ... opyjn7.png (just the head)

Font: whatever looks best

Text: Megadedhed

Subtext: Schro Pwns You

Other stuff:

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Kind: sig,

Style: your choice

Size:

Colors: your choice

Render: http://url148.imageshack.us/url148/7972 ... opyjn7.png (just the head)

Font: whatever looks best

Text: Megadedhed

Subtext: Schro Pwns You

Other stuff:

Done:

megadedheadru4.gif

Hope you like it! Everything can be changed!

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

Yeah, you see the picture in my sig? i would like one the LENGTH of it, and the width of one of your thingy's lol

I would like it to be a white background, with very faint grey lines, like the lines in yours, and for it to say "Pieparker.. Growing Wiser." In the middle of the box please =]

If you can, can you use an "older" looking font pl0x?

Thanks mate!

Ok

I must admitt, it is fantastic, just the cut off letters are buggin me lol :wall:

well, if you can, just give it a go in your spare time pl0x, and give me a buzz if you finish it.

by the way, if you don't get round to do it, i'll be k with this version :)

Kind: Sig

Style: Old

Size: Regulation Tip.it Sig Size

Colors: <?> Blue White Grey( not so much grey)

Render: Use this person if you can http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k231/ ... meLogo.jpg

Font: Kinda Old Style Like thisDarthdude10sig.gif

Text: Top Left "Darthdude10" bottom right "you Can Run But It Wont Help"

Subtext:

Border None

Other stuff: <...> Put a Picture Of a Guy With a Big Sword On It (any cool looking warrior person)

darthdudeli9.gif

Kind: Signature

Style: Abstract

Size:

Colors: Black, white, and a little bronze

Render: http://nhl.speedera.net/image-upload/ovechkin_caps_looks_194x265.jpg

Font: You choose

Text: Bloodkilla87

Subtext: Cue the Highlight Reel

Border

Other stuff: If the picture is to hard to cut out or something could you message me and tell me so i can get one quicker. Thanks

killa870yt.png

Kind: sig

Style: pixel

Size: default

Colors: <?> red and black

Render: a guy in full dragong wit whip and white phat standing in front of verrock fountain

Font: http://www.dafont.com/broken-planewing.font

Text: Drek9

Subtext: The Buddy Man

Border default

Other stuff: <...> romeo sitting on the fountain. maybe showing barek and his fur shop. If thats too hard just make the fountain huge

Ooooooooooooooooooooo cool stuff here.

Size: MAXIMUM tip.it size

Colors: Reds & A lil black

Render: RENDER

Font: Kingdom Hearts (Make it like the second example silvery/greyish text that says kingdom hearts

Text: Skully

Subtext: You can run, but it wont really help

Border Make a cool one using colours from the sig

Other stuff: If you can make the text shine red?

Thanks!

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Font: Kingdom Hearts (Make it like the second example silvery/greyish text that says kingdom hearts

Subtext: N/A

Thanks!

Thanks for comments! Now starting to do them.

Edit: Darthdude:

darthdudeli9.gif

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

Runemetsa, not to be a pest or anything, you should put codes for those underbanners. Then people wouldn't have to upload them again. And more people will take it also. I will advertise for you too. As your work is

magnificant!

Drek9

The Buddy Man

Runemetsa, not to be a pest or anything, you should put codes for those underbanners. Then people wouldn't have to upload them again. And more people will take it also. I will advertise for you too. As your work is

magnificant!

Drek9

The Buddy Man

Oh yes, I understand. Do you know how to make a link to them? Like your underbanner. To this topic.

Thanks for your help. I'm on your sig after i finish froggys pixel!

Edit: Eckered:

eckeredua4.gif

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8003/eckeredua4.gif][/url]

Bloodkilla:

Renders please. Renders can be found http://www.planetrenders.com

Edit2:

pirateslg8.gif

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

And I'd like to remind you all that all pre-made sigs can be editet and customized for you (for example, change the text intoto your name ect.) if you want so. Check them at the first page.

Edit: GonandGary, if i make your sig big as possible, the quality will go down heavy.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

Subtext: N/A

Thanks!

Thanks for comments! Now starting to do them.

Edit: Darthdude:

http://url216.imageshack.us/url216/2734/darthdudeli9.gif

Thanks! :thumbsup: These Are Sweet :mrgreen: Again Thanks

darthdudeli9.gif

Size: 350x175x25Kb

Colors: Blue white and gold

Render: http://www.render-world.com/gallery/dis ... at=9&pos=5

Font: http://www.dafont.com/crackman.font

Text: Sara Hybrids <------Yes with the S

Subtext: 60+ Attack 70+ Ranged 60+ Mage

Border : 2Px white

Other stuff: notin....

Thanks!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

U gonna make? Just wonderin...

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)