I want 100m total xp. 86m/100m Current rank 6 thieving :)

Stats at time of posting: 8-28-06

82806pn4.png

OK i'm lvl 4 and for the people that say i ruined myself for not being lvl 3, or i'm not a real skill pure, screw off lol. And the attack level doesnt affect me, its the magic level. And i got it doing Lost City.

And please dont pick on my agility :cry: It bores me.

Rank 6 thieving

rank6mw1.png

Rank 7 thieving

rank7xl5.png

Rank 8 thieving

rank8ar9.png

Rank 9 thieving

rank9hj3.png

Rank 10 thieving

rank10cw1.png

75 Farming:

75farmingpj4.png

74 Farming:

74farmingrz1.png

73 farming:

73farmingdk3.png

72 farming:

72farmingat7.png

40 slayer:

40slayerjp7.png

Current Major Goals:

Thieving - 37.5m exp./????xp - Working on

Farming - lvl 75/80 - saving my money for seeds atm

Slayer - 40/40 - ALWAYS working on

Possible goal -

Top 21 in another stat - not saying which 1 that im thinking about because if i don't do it ill be embarrased lol

Goals that wont happen for a good while:

80 agility

85 smithing

75 runecrafting

99 crafting

81 herblore

80 construction

20m fishing xp

99 fletching :-X

90 wc

and i NEVER want to burn another log in my life.

Right now all I'm doing is thieving and farming. To what thieving xp? Hopefully until i hit 100m total xp (not 100m thieving xp, that would be about 57m thieving xp, ill probably even it off at 60m). To what rank? I don't care, i don't have a goal rank.

I don't think im forgetting anything.. anyway.. I know there are only 2 pictures but ill post more later, i don't have much to post other then a bank pic (which is not happening FYI).

About my account: Started it in early November 2005. YES i play a lot. NO I AM NOT a no lifer. A no lifer blows off real life things to play runescape, it doesn't matter if their stats are good or bad, which i don't do. And i have a job, so its not like i play 10 hours a day everyday. First 99 was fishing. And thats about it. Most recent 99 was firemaking (still never want to burn another log in my life).

And before i get flamers about being part of the skill pure boom because of a few famous skill pures, thats not true. I didn't even know who any skill pure was besides me (i knew there were plenty others but i didn't know any names) were until at least the end of December.

People that i'm gonna mention:

Fosterchild - wouldn't be where i am today if it weren't for her

Sorrowfulone - good friend, makes me laugh my mule off at about everything

Trader Pax - friend, encouraged that i get top 21 thieving, quit rs for ffxi :cry:

Lynn 021- good friend :lol:

Dark Power 0 - probably the reason i can stick to a skill for so long without stopping

Reason I'm not posting a bank pic, yet: Money has corrupted RS. EVERYDAY i get asked how much money i have, if i tell the person, either they think im 10 times better, or 10 times worse. People shouldn't be judged SOLELY on the amount of money that is in their bank. And the fact that i have collections of a lot of random items that is embarrasing :$ But i'm not gonna drop them. Point being, Not posting a bank pic now, maybe in a few days. Just don't ask for one lol.

• Like 1

=O I read the topic and would of had NO IDEA you where a lvl 4, that's awesome.

Shame you don't even like your magic lvl, ever consider training some combat stats?

Good luck on your xp goal, your one of the best skillers i've seen out there in awhile. (I know you said your not a PURE skiller, lol.)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

pawning level?

?

Oblivion, yeah, i've always liked tip.it better, i just added to the achievement board over there just because some of my friends had them. Then after seeing there is more to that board then meets the eye, i left.

Grats and good luck. :).

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

PMG you are the one i always saw lighting fires nonstop!

Wewt insane skills, anyone with 99 theive owns me irl. Nice job! \'

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

Dark Power 0 - probably the reason i can stick to a skill for so long without stopping

^^Yeah he does seem to do that :P Congratz on your achievements so far Eli and good luck with all your future ones :)

Ps, add me -.- Hehe I wants to donate some seeds to j00! Make sure you tell Beri though, I wouldn't want you to level off them without her consent :XD:

Ahh I'm glad so see you finally moved away from RSC and came here to a real community \' I totally agree with what I've seen you post on RSC before it got deleted, finally someone stood up =D>

Anyway good luck on 100m total xp and further thieving ranks :wink:

sigripoldnite9rk.png

RIP The Old Nite ='(

Make sure you tell Beri though, I wouldn't want you to level off them without her consent :XD:

LMAO

and to the post right above mine since i can't double quote on here, yeah i pmed myst about it but no response SO THAT SAYS EVEN MORE.

Make sure you tell Beri though, I wouldn't want you to level off them without her consent :XD:

LMAO

and to the post right above mine since i can't double quote on here, yeah i pmed myst about it but no response SO THAT SAYS EVEN MORE.

You can, just quote one, copy and paste that form, then go back, and quote another thing, then paste the other quote into that post. I'm not that good at explaining lol sorry.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

• 3 weeks later...