Improved looks on demons, dragons and giants!!

funny_fell0w

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that the chronozon changed. Anyone got a picture of the Jungle Demon? he must look sick :D

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

hmm... My review-

Giants- All good! I was eternaly tired of that weird ice...bird...thingy that would always attack me while training on ice warriors. now FTP players now have something to fear while getting blurite! Moss giants now sometimes look like they have a mushroom for a head but, whatever.

Hill giants now look like buff ogres! whee!

Demons- took a while to get used to, but now that I see it, i think it was a right change. Lesser demons now look varied, like individualy summoned demons, instead of biped red dragons. Black Demons are now...wow...

Dragons- these things...look...great! Green dragons...I now shy away from wandering near them during a wildy exersion. Red dragons look like evolved dinosaurs, which is a great look for them. Blue dragons...great but deflate that head! it looks like a balloon! Black dragons...hehehe...lets just say they rivel the demons? k?

KBD also looks great, though i would like to see him getting BIG, like a boss in a game (which is, really, what he is.)

Evlarg is also incredible, what i imagened him as a FTP.

Fear the unbridled fury of eight legged rabbit things...