Improved looks on demons, dragons and giants!!

funny_fell0w

29 August 2006 - Demons, Dragons and Giants

This week we have given some of our more popular creatures a bit of a make-over. We had noticed that while all our new monsters and villains were improving all the time, it meant that some of the old favourites were looking a little tired and neglected. Nothing quite brings out the sparkle in the KBD's eyes (all 6 of them) like a well deserved trip to the Ardougne training area for a workout and a day or two in the mime's make-up department.

Other beasts strutting their new-improved look include:

*Blue, Red, Green and Black dragons

*Fire, Ice, Moss and Hill giants

*Lesser, Greater and Black demons.

Now, don't worry! These beasts still have all the same stats, effects and drops as they had before, so the normal care and attention should be followed if you're going to visit, or you'll be finding yourself in need of a makeover! Anti-dragonbreath shields, pots and food at the ready...

Just as we have in the past, we will continue to improve the graphics of the older areas of the game to keep them up to date with the high standard of updates.

Graphical improvements currently being worked on include Bats, Rats and Varrock!

now anyone has the screenshots? im quite far from any of these monsters..

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll edit them in as I get them ::'

Hill Giants

hillgiantsqf9.png

Moss Giants

mossgiantskh6.png

mossgiantsfi3.png

Ice Giants

icegiantuu8.png

Dark Wizards

darkwizardsfo3.png

Lesser Demons

lesserdemoner4.pnglesserdemon2gv6.png

lesserdemon2oe4.png

Greater Demons (Stupid blood lusting pkers, just trying to take a picture!)

greaterdemonjy3.png

All done for F2p I think.. Although I have no idea where Elgarv the Lesser Demon (for Demon Slayer quest, used to be in the Dark Wizard's Circle) is now, I presume anyone doing the quest now will have to get him out of the rock in the centre..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

oh my.. the lesser demon looks so so much better... so does the ice giants.. but not the mossy though.. =P

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

I don't really like how they changed the king black dragon... He looks wierd...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

lessers look cool imo

lesser.jpg

lesser4.jpg

lesser5.jpg

didn't get a decent shot tho cos i was using my level 20 noob acc then lol

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Oh, Delrith is missing and the Varrock stone circle is altered too. Could somebody fill us in with the quest demons namely Nezikchened, Agrith-Naar, the three demons in the Underground Pass and the Jungle Demon? I've already done those quests and I can't link them up myself. :x

Black demons aren't too shabby and as I've seen with all the new dragons they have smooth animations. Nice work in fixing that Jagex. :D

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Well, here's two shots of the Chronozon, enjoy.

newcrono1mu5.png

newcrono2ew7.png

wow gratz to jagex they really look good

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Nice! With constant graphic upgrades, RuneScape will become one of the online games with best graphics around. But there is still a long way to go for that.

ur jokin right? Runescape has got a loonnng way to go b4 that...its DEFIENTLY NOT known for its graphics..