Abyssal whip and what else?

Jimihendrix5

I have and abyssal whip and i love using it. But the only thing about it i dont like is that i cant train strength with it. So what do you guys recommend me to use to train my strength? Price of the item won't be a problem.

IN GAME NAME: Jimihendrix3 !!!!! not 5

Its a game, you go down to the lowest dock in port sarim and get on a boat to an island... then you go across the island and get in another boat once that is full you go to the fighting island and attack portals to save a knight.

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

Ya Pest Control is located on its own island and you can get there by taking the boat by talking to the squire at the southern most dock at Port Sarim.

In pest control, the objective is mainly destroy all 4 portals that spawn monsters, or survive 20 minutes (people rarely want to do that). If your team of around 25 people wins, and you do 50+ damage, you will get 1 point. Each point can be traded for (combat skill level)^2/6 or /12 for prayer. You can trade the points in at 1, 10, or 100 packages. I think the 100 packages give more exp slightly.

That's the basic rundown of pest control.

icecube7.jpeg

You can do PC, but.... if you don't like "long and annoying" things, then you will likely get burned out of the same ol' repetive PC runs.

Think of it this way, don't do Monkey Madness, use semi-good d long.

Do Monkey Madness, and a few hours will mean a lifetime of using one of if not the best dragon weapon.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Greataxe if you have the levels to weild it and can afford it.

D scim or hally if you don't.

Bronze dagger if you can't afford those.

If you can't afford that, how the hell did you get an abby whip?!?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

I was thinking the great axe myself, how much does it run for now? Money is not a problem. I have full dragon armor so I shouldnt get hit to much more since I wont have a shield, right? Shouldnt slow training down right?

IN GAME NAME: Jimihendrix3 !!!!! not 5

i used rune scimmy at experiments lol cuz i didnt wanna do monkley madness...stupid whip train str!

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.