Best way to diet

mysticfears

Im dieting, i wanna go from size 12 to size 10, im eating low calorie food and snacks, fruit snacks maybe 1 peice of fruit after each meal

breakfast bar in the morning, then i have a salad or a sandwhich in the afternoon, then a low fat meal containing chicken, fish or maybe jus a salad, it varies, all under 600 calories whatever it will be

i also have a fitness trampoline i use for 10 mins after each meal

has anyone got any other ideas to lose weight apart from not eat

Im A Girl, But It Doesnt Mean Im Single, Id Love new Friends Though <3 I hate being chatted up so dont try it, not saying im so irresitable you will, just if i had a dollar/pound/euro, for every time i got hit on id be a millionare

avvy.jpg

Fast for 40 days (just drink water) :P just kidding...

sounds like you have it worked out, just stay away from fatty food, and high carbs and cals. and you should be fine. if you want to loose it faster go for a 20min jog each day, or do some type of cardio.

Dont eat anything.

No seriosuly dont do that. You must be an idiot if you do that. Its like "Dont breathe" Just eat healthy salads at lunch. Dinner: some vegatbles and bread food group (whatever is down in the food pyramid), meat (some not a lot), and fruits afterwards. Stick away from fast foods (espeically McDonalds, dont let the clown mind-control you :uhh: )

Do a hour or so of exersice a day, drink water. Do this in a regular routine and you'll be fine.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Maybe they dont understand that u can exercise for 1 hour and it'll burn like half a macdonals meal off xD

Im A Girl, But It Doesnt Mean Im Single, Id Love new Friends Though <3 I hate being chatted up so dont try it, not saying im so irresitable you will, just if i had a dollar/pound/euro, for every time i got hit on id be a millionare

avvy.jpg

bannana wouldnt fill me up so i wouldnt eat the meal xD good suggestion though

avvy.jpg

ok im not saying this is good for you

but i weight 180lbs close to 190

so i was wow im getting fat, so i did this for a month and had great results

well all i did was drink water no soda, milk or anythign

subtitute water for every drink, and only eat 1 meal a day i personally ate dinner, but guess it dont matter dont recommand breakfast, since you will be hungry all day

have ZERO snacks, at all nothing

and at the end of the month i was down to 150lbs, lossing almost 40lbs in a month, and i did no exercise what so ever but sat here and played rs

and that was in summer of 2004, and now im 150lbs so i havent changed at all, i just drink water now, and eat 3 times a day

so water only no other drinks, 1 meal a day, and no snacks

im not saying this great for your body really dont know, but you can lose massive ammount of weight

if you get sick dont get mad at me

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

ok im not saying this is good for you buy i weight 180lbs close to 190

subtitute water for every drink, and only eat 1 meal a day i personally ate dinner, but guess it dont matter dont recommand breakfast, since you will be hungry all day

and at the end of the month i was down to 150lbs, lossing almost 40lbs in a month, and i did no exercise what so ever but sat here and played rs

im not saying this great for your body really dont know, but you can lose massive ammount of weight

~bmms

I'm going to try that. cus I love your idea but i don't suggest it if u have exams cus u need food to boos up your brain energy.

hasnol143.png

hasnol143.png

newscape350x19yi5.gif

~bmms

I'm going to try that. cus I love your idea but i don't suggest it if u have exams cus u need food to boost up your brain energy.

hasnol143.png

hasnol143.png

newscape350x19yi5.gif

ok im not saying this is good for you

but i weight 180lbs close to 190

and that was in summer of 2004, and now im 150lbs so i havent changed at all, i just drink water now, and eat 3 times a day

Losing weight this way is really bad for you. You're likely to just gain it all back if you use this method. In other words...DON'T DO THIS.

~bmms

I'm going to try that. cus I love your idea but i don't suggest it if u have exams cus u need food to boos up your brain energy.

ya when i did it was summer, so i didnt have exams and what not i was just eating all summer, and then i didnt wanna add to the obesity rate in the US so i did this

but if you eat snacks dont eat as much as you normaly would cut it in half if you can

Losing weight this way is really bad for you. You're likely to just gain it all back if you use this method. In other words...DON'T DO THIS.

ya but it give you a clean slate kind to start over, i never gained my weight back im still at 150, you just have to learn to control what you eat, and learn when to stop

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

how about you stop being an idiot and just exercise? Its so much more efficient, and helps you in countless other ways than just loosing weight.

Sorry, but watching what you eat makes you an idiot? Counting your calories and making sure you exercise isn't efficient? Jesus, in that case, they should lock me up and throw away the key.

mysticfears, it looks like a good diet to me. You're being sensible, eating well and keeping it safe. In order to make it interesting, try something you've never had before as part of your dinners. You might find something uber tasty...or you might hate it! But it's fun finding out, and if you keep that regime up you mentioned, you'll lose that dress size :)

For one you need a healthy balanced diet. It won't help much to cut down on food all together. If you want to lose weight however there are a few simple formulas. Decrease your caloric intake and increase your daily expenditure of energy, or maintain your caloris intake and increase daily expenditure of energy through additional physical activity.

A balanced diet is one that includes (per day):

3-5 servings of vegetables

2-4 servings of fruit

5-10 servings of bread, cereal, rice or pasta

2-3 servings of milk, yoghurt or cheese

2-3 servings of meat, poultry, fish, beans, eggs or nuts

Use fats, oils and sweets sparingly.

This however is only a guidance.

There are also alternatives for the food you eat which are much healthier, such as instead of white bread, choose wholegrain bread.

Eating 3 meals a day is very important for your health. Deciding to cut out meals is not only under nourishing you, but the weight will go back on. To whoever has said that he has kept the weight off, I find hard to believe. Sure, it is an instantaneous result, but it does no good to your body whatsoever. You are depriving the body from essential nutrients, from which it needs to function properly. If you continue to do this you will become very ill.

Anyways, I study diet in my university course lol (the reason for me going on like that ^), if there's anything else you wish to know just ask. It sounds a reasonable diet, fruits and veg are your friend 8-)!

You could take up a new sport to help with exercise? (Time permitting) That way you can enjoy yourself whilst exercising! Or take a bike ride, take a walk. For all those times when you could get a bus or train or the car, go for a walk - it is all exercise. If you wish to tone up your stomach as well as lose weight... Well that's another lecture lol.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, I hope that helped.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

how about you stop being an idiot and just exercise? Its so much more efficient, and helps you in countless other ways than just loosing weight.

I do often wonder what peoples problem with exercise seems to be nowadays, they always want to diet.

But you have to diet too not just exercise...

Not strictly true, I have a terrible diet (loads of sugar and fat, very few vegetables) but I manage to keep in shape and keep fit through exercise alone.

The way I see it it is more effort to not eat foods I like than it is to exercise.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Not strictly true, I have a terrible diet (loads of sugar and fat, very few vegetables) but I manage to keep in shape and keep fit through exercise alone

That's because your energy you use is greater than that you take in. It's fine if you want to lose weight but regarding general health, it isn't good for your body. High quantities of saturated fat (found in junk food and such) can lead to serious health effects as time goes on(e.g. cardiac arrest). Vegetables contain essential vitamins and minerals for a number of bodily functions.

Sorry, I'm kinda going on a bit again :oops:. I'm not trying to insult anyone, just passing on what I know!

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

The best way to lose weight and stay fit (imo) is to eat meals as normal (unless your a fast food junky) and get down to the gym 4 times a week to do 40 mins of cardio. Also don't eat inbetween meals, thats where a lot of people go wrong. Oh and no beer.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Vegetables contain essential vitamins and minerals for a number of bodily functions.

Indeed they do, and I know that. I had a blood test recently which showed I wasn't deficient in any of them (aside from C for which the levels couldn't be tested as they fluctuate daily). I then rubbed it in my mum's face that one doesn't need to eat lots of vegetables to be healthy. I'm not the pinnacle of health but I'm certainly not overweight or unfit, though with regards to diet I may be getting away with a bit more than a 40 year old could.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.