Lobbs, Swordies, Monks or Salmon?

Plod2

I personally believe that slamonb/trout is the best. Just head over to shilo village and your practiacally in the bank already. Though i here monk fish are the best exp in the game and they're decently close to a bank.

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

fly fishing in shilo is the best xp in the game, 3 or 4 times as fast as lobs, and actually pretty decent cash. in bulk, salmon and tuna can sell for 50 to even 80 each 8-)

and btw, i have seen many famous fishermen, one of them ranked no. 2, all in shilo 8-)

Monks are the best xp in the game for fishing, as they fish as fast as lobs and give more xp than sharks.

HOWEVER, be aware that monkfish will stunt your cooking, as their cooking xp is not up to par with their fishing xp. It's the reason I can fish sharks but not cook them.

Happy fishing.

- Pfft, my goals are FAR too "fluid" (ie. I have ADD) to be recorded in my sig.

Fly fishing is the fastest fishing experience there is. But, if you aren't sure, simply try a little of each. Fish monks for an hour, and keep track of your xp gained, then fly fish for the same amount of time. Then, you can make your decision off of that.

ShadowSam19.png