BARROWS!!! am i ready (im quite low)

lowsley9999

Hi there i was just wondering if you guys think i would be able to complete the barrows mini-game.

attack:61

defence:50

strength:56

mage:52

ranged:52

prayer:31

my aim was to mage the brothers with my iban staff which can often hit 20+.

i personally think im not ready but id need to know from an expert at the subject :wall:

They are in the tunnels, but you shouldn't count on them because you won't get them all the time.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

so i need to get all my combat lvls up basically but is iban blast a good spell to use considering it can hit higher than the infamous slayer dart spell that most people use in barrows???

The main problem with Iban Blast. You have have to recharge after like 100 goes. Therefore if it runs out before you've done with brothers your pretty screwed.

so i need to get all my combat lvls up basically but is iban blast a good spell to use considering it can hit higher than the infamous slayer dart spell that most people use in barrows???

Iban blast IS a good spell, but you won't know when your staff will die on you.

You can only cast the spell a couple of times before you need to "recharge" it, and it costs an awful lot of runes. People duse dart because you can get your runes back from chest rewards.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

all i know is that if i go to the underground pass to charge it and then not use it until i go i have 120 shots befroe it runs out of charges im now thinking that may be a bad idea considering i may rune out on the last brother and then get owned by him. man i really need to think this all out again

to be quite honest i need to get my levels up anyway considering i already have torags hammers and ahrims staff so thats 70 attack, strength and magic already! btw if im gonna be using slayer dart im gonna have to get slayer up aswell its sooooo boring tho is there any way to make it more 'fun' ?

to be quite honest i need to get my levels up anyway considering i already have torags hammers and ahrims staff so thats 70 attack, strength and magic already! btw if im gonna be using slayer dart im gonna have to get slayer up aswell its sooooo boring tho is there any way to make it more 'fun' ?

Get a cannon :D

icecube7.jpeg

Not really but you can power Slayer to make it go faster. Using a cannon and each cannonball is approx. 20-25 slayer exp.

Not really but you can power Slayer to make it go faster. Using a cannon and each cannonball is approx. 20-25 slayer exp.

+ black mask 8-)

Black masks increase your attack and defence by 15%, but only vs the creatures you have assigned. It's extremely helpful for any serious slayer.

You are not, however, a serious slayer I'm assuming, so a black mask would not be necessary for you unless you intend to go into slayer alot. Just do assignments and you'll get 55 slayer fairly easily.

Only use a cannon if you can afford it. Otherwise it will drain resources like crazy.

- Pfft, my goals are FAR too "fluid" (ie. I have ADD) to be recorded in my sig.

well i guess you could do it but with zezima and some of his 126 friends that have 99 range and 99 mage. lol. but really you could do it with some friends higher than you and you could range them or i heard you could bring a canon and canon them back to thier maker.but dont forget you dont know if you have enogh canon balls.

\' \' \' :boohoo: :thumbsup: :-$

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(