Do YOU think there are aliens?

Kajeeep

Well, do you? Personally, I think that there simply must be; the universe is so big that we can't be the only organisms to evolve.

Just think, there could be an almost identical race of humans out there...except they have 4 arms or something!

The possibilities are endless!

Discuss.. :thumbsup:

98% of all people are acctually crocodiles in disguise. If you are one of the 2% that arn't paste this in your signature.

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

Yes, I do think that their are other living organisms in the universe, can't wait until we discover them, or they discover us, or what if they already have. :uhh: :ohnoes: :shock:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Yeah, I can guarantee you without proof that there is (I doubt that made sense but whatever). I swear there was a topic just like this though.

Oh, and I reported your other topic so no worries. :thumbsup:

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Would have been nice if this was posted in the other thread on the EXACT SAME TOPIC

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Didn't they find like microorganisms on Mars or something? If they didn't then I say it's possible. To say there has to be life out there or there can't be life out there is ridiculous. Until we find proof the best we can do is speculate.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I don't want to drag this into a religious slagging debate, but I'd like to hear what Christianity/Islam or any other religion's, represented here on tip.it, view on other life. Did your God create only this Earth with life or is there a general acceptance there could be other planets with life, and are there any connotations taken from that?

Hundreds of galaxies.

Thousands of stars.

Millions of planets.

Of course there is life out there.

That about sums everything up for me :)

Me too. =D>

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't want to drag this into a religious slagging debate, but I'd like to hear what Christianity/Islam or any other religion's, represented here on tip.it, view on other life. Did your God create only this Earth with life or is there a general acceptance there could be other planets with life, and are there any connotations taken from that?

I consider myself to be Christian, without blindly believing in the Bible stories which I believe should only be taken on a metaphorical level. So yes I do believe in Alien life, just not in little green men who live on mars. If we do find life outside of our plantet, it will be what we least expected.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

As a Christian, I believe it is entirely possible that there are aliens. God is a Creator; why would he stop creating after us?

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Hundreds of galaxies.

Thousands of stars.

Millions of planets.

ha... i hope u were not ebing serious.

should be more than...

Billions of galaxies.

Trillions of stars.

Uncountable of planets.

Hundreds of galaxies.

Thousands of stars.

Millions of planets.

Multiply everything he said by like...A trillion billion. Lol.

There are, alone, over a trillion planets estimated to be in our very own galaxy.

There are also trillions of stars in our galaxy, I believe. And billions of galaxies, if not more. Not sure on that one.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I'm skeptical, so what? You can believe in things all you want, but until proof is provided, what you believe will never be the real truth. I don't believe in aliens. If you show me one, i'll believe in them. Understand? <.<

Slayer500 / 23M+ Prayer XP / 126 Combat in Spring '06

we can't be the only organisms to evolve.

shouldn't it be the only organsims? an organism evolved is still an organism.

also ya, i think there are plenty of other organisms out there, considering how large the universe is there must be.

PS. ever heard this? i strung together a few facts i found to make this.

between two stars there is an average of one hundred lightyears, (a lightyear is how far light travels in one year) alot i know, in our small galaxy there are billions of stars, and outside of our galaxy there are millions of galaxys.

RITE, lets take the furthest point between two stars, im talking the far left of galaxy #1 to the far left of galaxy #100000000 and call this 'A'.

lets scale down our universe to a room, 40km up, 40km across, 40km wide, our huge space 'A' yould be the equivalent to a grain of sand.

that scared me.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

But didn't god create Man in his image? And wasn't Jesus God's only son?

Yes, and yes. But show me what this has to do with my post, other than you trying to be sarcastic and insulting.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton