Get your customized Nintendo DS signatures here!

Exarch

Thats right, ladies and gents. I spent the last three days playing around with this recently released picture of the DS, and decided to make some free sigs to help advertise my lov- uh, this wonderful machine :P

You will have your choice of themes:

A. Blank theme on an Indigo DS:

IndigoBlank.gif

B. Mario theme on a Cobalt DS:

CobaltMario.gif

C. Link theme on a Flame DS:

FireLink.gif

D. Custom theme on an Azure DS:

SteelBlueCustom.gif

(Colour has been discontinued.)

NOTE: Custom images you submit must be linked in your request, be appropriate, and be exactly 260 pixels wide by 200 pixels high, if it is not your entire request will be ignored.

And your choice of 13 colours:

FacePlateDemo.gif

+ Wyrm's Bananachu Special, available for a limited time only!

BananachuWyrm.gif

So, if you want one, just PM me or post here with:

1. Your Theme (Blank, Mario, Link, or Custom)

2. Your Colour (Any of the thirteen shown above)

3. Your Custom Picture (If Applicable)

And I will have it done as soon as possible. I will try to tend to this thread once per day, if it even stays afloat. Don't hesitate to get sigs made for friends who don't use these forums, whatever neccessary to spread the word. When we recieve more concrete information about the release date and price of the DS, I will create a new series of signatures. Special thanks to GreatSilverWyrm for showing me how to format images so they fit the screen, and his Bananachu Special :P

Long Live Nintendo!

what is DS? the next gameboy?

You can find most information about it here: http://ds.ign.com/

Just read up on some of those articles. As you will notice, it is the Nintendo DS, not the Gameboy DS. The true successor to the GameBoy Advance won't be out for a few years. The DS however, is scheduled to be released in late November this year for $150-200 US (The release date & price have not been confirmed).

Just some quick facts to get you started:

-It has two screens (DS = Dual Screen)

-The bottom screen is a touch-screen, some games & applications have you use a stylus on the screen, like someone with a palm pilot would.

-It is backwards compatible with the GameBoy Advance

-It's graphic cabalities lie somewhere between the n64 and the dreamcast.

-It has built in WiFi & Nintendo Proprietary LAN, so you will be able to play people wirelessly within a short distance, or connect to a WiFi "hotspot" and play anyone around the globe.

One last note to the people requesting sigs, I'm going to bed now, and have school tommorow, so it could be a good 20 hours before I get them to you.

EDIT: And yes Banana, they are free :P

EDIT: And yes Banana, they are free :P

awsome!, since ure already using link i wont, lol, what chars do u have? so u have adult link?

f u have adult link can u have one with him and the bananachu ds? :P

this is going to be the first sig ill use that sumone else has made!!! :wink:

how exiting,

.:'':.Cool Banana!

If by custom you mean what appears on the little screen instead of it being mario, link, or blank, I'd like a steelblue one that says; Logging into RS forums...

Thankee very much :)

By custom I meant, you supply your own 260x200 picture and I put it on the bottom screen. I didn't plan to, but it seems since a bunch of people asked I will fit whatever text you want on, as long as its short enough (on the screen, somewhere else if you also want link/mario in the screen).

To the person who asked for a ranging link.. I'm sorry, I only have the one link, and one mario.. 13 different colour templates in one file already chews my 64mb RAM so much that photoshop is barely functional, I can't have a big library of images, sorry :( I will make you the sig with the cel-shaded link for now, if you don't like it you can get a new one.

And finaly, the reason why I'm posting two days later, with still no sigs done :P I have been reaaally busy with school the past two days, and will be tommorow, so I will work on and complete all the sigs that have currently been requested here or in PM by Saturday.