How does everybody make 1 million?

runefire37

Hi I wanna know how to make 1 million in runescape by merchenting i am a f2p :D i ve tried sellin things ive tried minin things ive tried everything i can think of :wall: !!!! it makes me crazy :twisted:. please help me :pray:

rsn:runefire37

:mrgreen:

"Never be afraid to try somthing new, remember amatuers built the ark, professionals built the titanic."

"Don't be a hacker they are [censored] <.< ,so be a scammer!" :thumbsup:

-runefire37

if you agree put in sig!!

Well, i didnt really start making good money until i became p2p, but you could try mining coal, and or make steel bars, mine iron sell 100+ each, you could try getting big bones, i got my first santa selling big bones 2+ years ago when they were 450k -.-. Try variety of things, see which one best fits your entertainment :D

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

Get a paticular skill up and stick with it. Make it either woodcutting, mining or fishing. As a f2p they are the best skills do get cash. While you're leveling a skil up, buy resources off people that might be selling cheap if they are only doing it for levels or don't know proper prices. That way you can make money :wink:

well i used to mine 4k coal and 2k iron and make steel bars then sell for 1.2mil or something. thats how i mae my first mil, im 72 mining now which helped alot coz 2 hits and i got coal, i didnt start making good money till p2p too now in the holidays i make 1 mil in 2 days

ryan+souter1.png

Merchanting is best a easiest way to make money in F2P. Ok this is what I am doing atm so try it ... I had no money so I collected 100 zamorak wines but if you have like 50-100k your fine. Now buy willows! Yes willows! Buy 20-25ea and sell 30-35ea. I have made 500k in like 2 and a bit days doing that so it cant be bad can it ...?

Thanks for the tips but i could still use some more!! ::'

"Never be afriad to try new things, remember amatuers built the ark, professionals built the titanic."

"Don't be a hacker they are [censored] <.< ,so be a scammer!" :thumbsup:

-runefire37

if you agree put in sig!!

I don't know what any of you guys are talking about cut yews? are you guys crazy? until jagex fixes woodcutting its hard to get many yews at all, autoers... in f2p that is, if your in p2p its easier by far

bring back essence and pure essence into one and give the autoers essence but dont hurt the woodcutting lumberjacks like me...

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde