���¢�¢â�¬�

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm Potter or Potter, tough choice, erm i vote Teh Harry.

oh wait Robert is there too

I shall Kill you'z and eat your Heart, it be Potter as in The drinker of the foul brews. Not yee magic loving dope smoker that be in a school foull ov' dem necromancers and fat people like hapfred...

~Auzzy

P.s Good Luck Pottr, You've always had a higher total level then me...,

If you ever want to cut some Mahogonys or something to help construction send me some mail via SODB (not within the next 5 days though because i be a bit ...without a computer)

penguinesigrq6.png

What to use? Because I will glady accept that. :D

EDIT: Thanks Mirrorforced, your a good friend. I will be happy with Oak Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Tree Seeds, Fruit Tree seeds, Watermelon seeds...anything else you think I might like :lol:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

The only thing is that you'll have to come to me and interupt your training..... Since I'm not a member.... I will be in fala bank (east). I also have 100 swordies for each of you, but that goes the same as the essence, I want the cooked ones back :wink:

Ajaxiscool.gif

Ajaxiscool.gif

Ajaxiscool.gif

Back in RS!

omg...ur a day older then me! not fair :( oh well, good luck to the both of you! go potter! *cough*

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

You most definitely did better. I had bad pain in my legs but I still had to do it. I reached 6.4 then my legs went dead lol. :oops:

Anyway what you get?

Gonna be doing a bit of thieving, I need to get atleast one level tonight.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

You most definitely did better. I had bad pain in my legs but I still had to do it. I reached 6.4 then my legs went dead lol. :oops:

Anyway what you get?

Gonna be doing a bit of thieving, I need to get atleast one level tonight.

6.4? I got like 9-10 and I wasn't trying too hard (Oh and your two years older too! Shame on you!) Nah only joking, you had "pain" right? :anxious:

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

By the way guys....I am always buying watermelon seeds 1k each.

and to Rooney, I am not lieing but I had pain in my legs. As well as that I am awful at stamina. But quite speedy in shorter distances :D

Image shack is running really slow so for the moment I am uploading the level up pictures here.

58herblorewa6.png

61craftingup9.png

59farmingwd6.png

3 levels in one day is not bad. Will hopefully get 70 Thieving tonight if my english coursework doesnt take too long.

BUMP! :lol: