when cabbages attack....got pic

XG_5000

this happedned to me at night when i was smithing then outa nowhere ppl were being invaded by the kah-baa-gee

dum dum dum

falllycabbage1157829222.jpg

Mod Edit: Added IMG tags. ~misterxman

tyvm misterxman for the image edit lol i didnt knwo how to make it appear

creeper%205000.gif

creeper%205000.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i were ther i would be lyeing fires were they lied the cabbages. Burn the cabbages.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

noefefnir....this event happened about 1 month ago....how in the world did i copy this by reading ur post earlier which i dont know where u posted or if ur friend even made this prank, all these just appeared outta nowhere so dont call me a prankester i just took the pic when it happened i didnt do this

but it would be cool if 1200+ cabbages were droped id like to see that

no pic no proof

creeper%205000.gif

creeper%205000.gif

i've done that before, i bet you didn't even drop 100 cabbages, it is just a cheapshot of my friends idea. she's got 1200+ total cabbages u probably just read my message earlier and then decided to try it.

You've gotta be kidding me. The Order of Cabbage has over 1.5million cabbages and started 2 years ago. We did it first. :wink:

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

i've done that before, i bet you didn't even drop 100 cabbages, it is just a cheapshot of my friends idea. she's got 1200+ total cabbages u probably just read my message earlier and then decided to try it.

You've gotta be kidding me. The Order of Cabbage has over 1.5million cabbages and started 2 years ago. We did it first. :wink:

I have over 1500001 cabbages, pwnt :P

You can see the ooc outfit so there obviously the culprit :)

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

oi have never heard of that before, anyways if they had done it themselves in a normal world like me and my friends then they wouldn't have had that many, then my message would've applied, since they did it in this ilustrious cabbage homeworld i bet it probably is full o cabbages. Anyways my friend has grown 1.2k cabbages or more and all her friends have grown 1k or more (including mey =p) anyways if we had been savin for more then a year which i haven't been we would have more then 1.5m cabbage anyways in that screen shot there are not 1.5m cabbages.

ownagekh4.jpg

I'm a croot for the ooc, and I tell you, that will hpapen all the time in world 7. Unfortunately I was not part of that one.

Is it always in world 7? I thought that was a Tip.It world

'Twas the OoC world before, IIRC.

Silly really, no-one has ownership of a world :P

we dont really own it in the way that we own it like property, but I believe no one is safe from a cabbage bomb in that world. So really we do own it, as no one can stop us there.

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?