J U S T I C E

Shadow_Wu

7.5/10. It flows nicely, but move off of C4D, it makes signature making too easy. And it's the current fad of pro signature makers. Let's just say I could do it with my eyes shut. The onyl exception for using C4D renders is if you make the C4D's yourself because that's not easy. :) Try smudge, defaults, render filtered, etc. And you'll be more proud of taking a tad longer and making it look more natural. I've made lots of signatures, and used C4D once, I hated how easy it was. :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

7.5/10. It flows nicely, but move off of C4D, it makes signature making too easy. And it's the current fad of pro signature makers. Let's just say I could do it with my eyes shut. The onyl exception for using C4D renders is if you make the C4D's yourself because that's not easy. :) Try smudge, defaults, render filtered, etc. And you'll be more proud of taking a tad longer and making it look more natural. I've made lots of signatures, and used C4D once, I hated how easy it was. :P

C4D makes signature making easy?! No, no it doesn't. I've seen countless failed sigs that have C4D in them. It's not easy. Make one of your so called C4D sigs and show me it. I doubt it will turn out good.

I deleted it. I despise them. It's too popular. And it is easy, it's simply duplication of the C4D render, changing blend modes, color layers, and whatnot. Plus it doesn't look that great... You can achieve it by using default filters. It's starting to move out of the signature site I use, but it's still around. Any newbie to graphic design can make a C4D render signature. As I said, unless you make the C4D renders yourself, it's not that great of a deal to make one. :P It's how I am, deal with it. I've been making sigs for over a year.

I deleted it. I despise them. It's too popular. And it is easy, it's simply duplication of the C4D render, changing blend modes, color layers, and whatnot. Plus it doesn't look that great... You can achieve it by using default filters. It's starting to move out of the signature site I use, but it's still around. Any newbie to graphic design can make a C4D render signature. As I said, unless you make the C4D renders yourself, it's not that great of a deal to make one. :P It's how I am, deal with it. I've been making sigs for over a year.

My advice to you is to visit a site called ChaosGFX.net That's where a lot of real pros are. Spend some time there and you'll realize that your definitely not a pro and that C4D is definitely not something that can just be thrown on a sig.

Dude... I am not arguing about this. C4D is simple enough to do, I know what I'm doing. I havn't made a sig for a few months so I'm a bit rusty rofl. Kthxbai, added 2 ignore for lyfe.

Dude... I am not arguing about this. C4D is simple enough to do, I know what I'm doing. I havn't made a sig for a few months so I'm a bit rusty rofl. Kthxbai, added 2 ignore for lyfe.

Who honestly says lyfe? Are you asking to be laughed at?