Any high lvls that refuse or cant get a fire cape?273 names!

antonwhy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not 100% sure if you should put me on - i had one, got hacked, hacker dropped it, and i prob wont get another until i can afford to get it (don't play much, so this wont be till xmas at least) the hacker took everything, so my bank is worth less than 1m right now lol, if u think i should be on the list, then...

Eloi44 (124)

EDIT: and im hoping the capes for 99 attk/str/def/hp will make up for it :-k :-w

Pinguin333 -- 112 combat

I've tried three times in the last couple of days and making it to Jad is just plain easy, but I guess I'm not quick enough to make it through the prayer switches.

I might try again if the 99 capes update proves to be worhtless or doesn't come next week.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Olli128 - 107 Combat

I keep thinking.. hmm maybe i'll get it this weekend

*weekend comes* pfft can't be bothered i'll do it on wednesday

*wednesday comes* hmm... na

Well you get the message i keep putting it off lol, never actually tried to do it properly :oops: 80 Range and Defence so my stats should be good enough to get it lol.

pbpmichael, 109 combat

tried once, made it to jad first try, two hits and i was dead, didn't even see him, will try again when i have 99 range, 90 ranged currently, and it was just so boring, i almost quit half way thru, thats another reason i haven't gone back, i want 99 range to make my succes of getting the cape very high, cause i don't want to fail again

pbpmichael.png

pbpmichael.png