Riddle

runescapeloser22

ok here it is, some people will probably get it right away, if ur positive ur right dont post the answer until theres atleast 6 guesses (including yours)

Your walking in an unknown place and you come to 2 doors, one leads to the way out, the other leads to a horrible death, guarding both doors are 2 trolls, one of them always tells the truth, the other one always lies, you dont know which is which. You get 1 question to find out what to do.

My teacher told us this riddle in school today, its actually pretty easy if u think...

:thumbsup:

Guest XplsvBam

ok, you say to the troll "if you said death is behind you, are you telling the truth??"

if the truthful troll says yes, then you know to go to the other door

if the lying troll says yes, u know he's lying, so u go to the other door

so either way, if the answer is yes, u go to the other door....if its no, u go to the door behind them

you ask them "if you each were telling the truth and just wanted to lie for no reason. who would you say is the truth teller?

the truth telling troll would point to the other one and the lier troll would point himself out.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i would take my chances and just go through a door. screw the trolls...

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no answer as both trolls answers would say door 1 is peacefull and door 2 is peacefull or door 1 is death and door 2 is death and many other different answers anyways they would both point to either their door or the other door and never point to the same door saying that it is a certain door as they give contradicting information which keeps you from knowing the right door as you do not know which troll tells the truth so the only correct answer is:

Their is no question to ask that could lead to the right doors

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

ask what woudl the other troll say if i asked wha tis behind this door

the lier would lie about the truth of the other

the trouhteller would tell the truth about the lie of the other so they both woudl say that the death door is the goood door and the good door is the death door

• 2 weeks later...

duh guys, you dont ask either of them anything, you just slay both of them with your mighty sword, write death on both doors (using the troll's blood), and turn around to go out the way you came in 8-)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

dude learn english

Says the guy with no full-stop or capital letter in his sentence.

I'd say, who's a troll here? the one who lies would go, "Not me!" the one who tell's the truth would say "I am!" then i'd ask him which door lead me to safety.

=]]

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

ask what woudl the other troll say if i asked wha tis behind this door

the lier would lie about the truth of the other

the trouhteller would tell the truth about the lie of the other so they both woudl say that the death door is the goood door and the good door is the death door

in english please :-k

.::Dare To Dance::.

oh wait im so stupid!

the answer is you take out a coin and you mark both sides of the coin the same thing but you tell the trolls you mark something different you flip the coin and it lands one the truth telling trolls says its the wrong one the lying troll says its the right one. you then say "haha i made borh sides of the coin the same what do you think of that?" the truth telling troll says that was a good ida and the lying troll says it was a dumb one. now you know who to trust

lighviolet1lk4.jpg