Tip.It Times Presents: Welcoming Home the Prodigal Children

Kiara_Kat

I would just like to say thats a really good thing that you did, giving people a second chance is what it should be, because there are some days when your just bummed out and you may lose your temper, so it was a good decision.

I would also point out that it is true, that this is what separates Tip.it from the rest, it's welcoming and forgiving community... :thumbsup:

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somewhere their you wrote you should only be banned permanantly if they caused a major rule breaker.But if thats the case no one will listen to the minor rules since they know they wont get permanantly banned for it so its kind of a tricky situation for those that have the job of banning people

great.

you just slowed a slow server down further, and let back people whom were stupid enough to get banned in the first place, and also werent bright enough to spoof.

these people should be very much a positive addition to the community. icon_wall.gif

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

That was just something you shouldn't have done anyway. :roll: Think about it a moment. A lot of people are trying to pass scam for real. If you're doing it, even jokingly, isn't it a little over the edge? :-k Don't you realize to those younger than you that you're accidentally teaching them a bad thing?

[part-off-topic]Of note, I can usually be found royally exploding on anyone doing pass scams (meaning you'll want to not do that around me)... Usually have to report at least 1 every week, and usually before I (cleanly) yell at them. Macroers? Like 15 to 20 a week... Item scammers? At least 3 a week...

I am at total hate of all the people who wish to break the game rules, especially the serious ones. I'm glad I have a P-Mod in game as a friend, since we can thump rule-breakers together. :D Personally, I am so ticked off about it that I am not going to stop until the rule-breakers are all gone. If you run into me, please, help me to fight the rule-breakers.[/part-off-topic]

~Mr. Devnull

younger than me? im 11 lol

HalcyonStorm.png

That was just something you shouldn't have done anyway. :roll: Think about it a moment. A lot of people are trying to pass scam for real. If you're doing it, even jokingly, isn't it a little over the edge? :-k Don't you realize to those younger than you that you're accidentally teaching them a bad thing?

[part-off-topic]Of note, I can usually be found royally exploding on anyone doing pass scams (meaning you'll want to not do that around me)... Usually have to report at least 1 every week, and usually before I (cleanly) yell at them. Macroers? Like 15 to 20 a week... Item scammers? At least 3 a week...

I am at total hate of all the people who wish to break the game rules, especially the serious ones. I'm glad I have a P-Mod in game as a friend, since we can thump rule-breakers together. :D Personally, I am so ticked off about it that I am not going to stop until the rule-breakers are all gone. If you run into me, please, help me to fight the rule-breakers.[/part-off-topic]

~Mr. Devnull

younger than me? im 11 lol

I've run into people younger than you on RuneScape, say around Age 9. :(

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)