fastest crafting xp?

jackattack

I'm doing the same thing too f2p. By far the quickest way is making tiara's out of silver. However what i found was mining the silver was way too boring and i lost focus all the time. What i found was more enjoyable was killing cows next to crafting guild and then making hard leather bodys repeatedly. It gives good crafting xp, combat xp and prayer xp from cow bones at the same time. Good luck on your goal. Add me if you're having trouble, always free to chat.

Cheers: Ruff.

ruff+ryder73.png

Silver is the fastest way to go. If you have any gems then you can make a nice profit of of ammys. If you don't have any gems do the sliver thing.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

since you can get in the crafting guild you could make tons of gold neckalces then alch them and onl lose 10 gp per necklace...or you could add gems to them. i went from 40-55 crafting doing hard leathers bodies

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Get an ancient magic lamp and choose to get crafting xp...get it through members quests.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I'm doing the same thing too f2p. By far the quickest way is making tiara's out of silver. However what i found was mining the silver was way too boring and i lost focus all the time. What i found was more enjoyable was killing cows next to crafting guild and then making hard leather bodys repeatedly. It gives good crafting xp, combat xp and prayer xp from cow bones at the same time. Good luck on your goal. Add me if you're having trouble, always free to chat.

Cheers: Ruff.

I absolutely after to agree with you on this (the killing cows - in lumbridge), then tanning the hides in Al Kharid, (go through gate for free because I've finished Prince Ali quest), and also burying cow bones.

Although..watch out! The lumbridge cows are filled with ppl. So, if you are not a Level-40 crafter (like me..at least, not YET), then, maybe go to the cow 'farm' behind the mill between Lumbridge and Draynor.

To contact me, send a PM or email me at [email protected]

Runeboards

%Halfop in #rshelp on irc.swiftirc.net