Why do some people call low lvl's noobs for no reason?

dangeresque

I think that people call lower level players noobs because they like to feel better then them. They may be better in combat, but there personality is not nice. :|

Reticked.png

189th to achieve "100" firemaking

I only say to other people noob if they are irritaiting.. :?

Same here. It just doesn't have that 'impact' if it isn't said to someone doing bad stuff.

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Meh... callin people noobs, nubs, newbs etc is all nerdy.

I do it to annoy the people that are like 30 lvls higher than me though and their like do you have 99 str noob. :lol:

I dont have 99 str but i have more than 99 friends... that is without pot thank you :shame:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Meh... callin people noobs, nubs, newbs etc is all nerdy.

I do it to annoy the people that are like 30 lvls higher than me though and their like do you have 99 str noob. :lol:

I dont have 99 str but i have more than 99 friends... that is without pot thank you :shame:

You said it well, though. Those of the top 16 combat levels shouldn't be rude and cold to those who haven't had as much time and are lower-leveled. And BTW, glad to hear you have friends without having to use drugs. :) Shame on those who have to use drugs to get friends. They're in the wrong crowd. :shame:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)