Kqing Guide

Tbfgraphx14

I just got veracs so now i wanna go Kq :o Is there a Kqing guide any where? I checked search and got no guides :x So if there's no guides, any tips for me?

Attack: 72

Strength: 66 (training right now)

Defense: 70

Hits: 69 (10k away from 70)

Prayer: 51 (Veracs has good prayer bonous :o )

Range: 58 <.<

Mage: 71

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Wierd, I thought I remembered seeing a KQ guide here. :? Have you checked Tip.it? Not the forum, but RS help site part. If that doesn't work, try another RS help site.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know if your stats are high enough to effectively kill the KQ yet.. Maybe if you went with 3+ people and the other 2 were 90-95+, but if you plan on soloing, I think it would take you too many trips to really effectively kill her a lot of times.

What is your combat level?

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.

95+ combet is really recommended even when teaming.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Combat lvl 85, I guess I can train a little more, But I am going with my lvl 96 friend.

Well, it's do-able. Thing is, I'm not sure if it'll take maybe 2 trips to kill her once, which wouldn't really make it worth going because you might not even get a D Chain, which would then just be a waste of your cash to buy sharks + pots, ect.

Normally, I'd suggest that both people be 95-100+, so I don't really know now. I don't really wanna crush your whole plan, but I haven't tried going to the KQ myself yet, so I don't really know (but I know what I'm talking about, most of my friends have gone and I've read lots of guides).

My best suggestions would have to be either that you train your stats some more, or try looking for a 3rd guy. You guys should go and try it out, so you can really make a decision based on what you've experience. :P

Whatever you end up doing, GL bro \'

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.