Question time!!! prove ur not a noob

efthew0rld

Dragon Spear, D2H, Dragon Hatchet

Yeah, I think those are the only ones. Although, Lost City (quest required for dragon long and dragon daggers) is so short, that if you can spare 10-30 minutes of your life, you can breeze through it :P

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.

Yeah, I think those are the only ones. Although, Lost City (quest required for dragon long and dragon daggers) is so short, that if you can spare 10-30 minutes of your life, you can breeze through it :P

Exactly, Lost City is VERY easy. For the Battle axe amd mace, you will need to do Heroes Quest, which isn't TOO hard either. For the Scimmy, you will have to do Monkey Madness, which is a bit harder than the aforementioned quests.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

they're right, the spear, 2H, and hatchet are the only non-quest wieldable weapons. its wierd how dragon armor needs no quest requirements to wear (with the exception of the dragon sq shield, which needs legends to wield)

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Exactly, Lost City is VERY easy. For the Battle axe amd mace, you will need to do Heroes Quest, which isn't TOO hard either. For the Scimmy, you will have to do Monkey Madness, which is a bit harder than the aforementioned quests.

Yeah man, we know what we've talkin about \' Though dragon daggers are very useful, I'm not quite fond of the dragon long. If you're just starting out, definitly go for Lost City. But at one point, you should go for the dragon scimmy and other dragon weapons, to enhance you members experience :P

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[Currently]

In my opinion, take some time to do one of the quests. Dragon Spear isn't that great, its 2 handed so no shield and spec isn't that helpful. D2H is 2 handed and too slow in my opinion, but it does have high atk and str stats. D Hatchet is only for cutting logs, don't bother using it in battle. And all the no-quest to wield dragon items (funnily enough) all cost a fair bit more than the dragon items that DO require a quest.

100th Post! \'

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Lol Good point :? That's most likely because they can be bought at the location where the quest takes place in, for a fairly cheap price. (ie: Legends Guild, Lost City, Karamja, ect.)

Also, to add-on to what he said, many people use the battle axe for Pest Control and training because of it's special attack. It uses up the whole bar, but it greatly increases your strength. All dragon weapons have a cool and unique special :P

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[Currently]

For lost city, just bring 30 fire bolts and hide behind a mushroom when you kill the spirit. Note: I have tried crumble undead on the spirit and it does not work.

That's because it only works on zombies, shades and skeletons. :roll:

Any way back to topic, dragon two handed sword is very expensive, so is dragon hatchet.

Dragon Spear isn't though, because there are monsters that drops it that ain't so tough.

Here is da price: (can't be 100% accurate)

Dragon Spear: 150K

Dragon 2H Sword: Not sure, but I guess it's like 3K

Dragon Hathcet: 2K

Off-Topic: I personally don't think it makes sense dragon battleaxe and longsword requires easier quest than dragon scimitar. I mean, they are better. :-k

That's because it only works on zombies, shades and skeletons.

Well, I figured that a "spirit" might be classified as a shade or undead.

It does only affect skeletons, shades or zombies, not the gategory undead. Please prove me wrong.

It only affect these with something similar to zombie, skeleton or shade in its name.

That's because it only works on zombies, shades and skeletons.

Well, I figured that a "spirit" might be classified as a shade or undead.

It does only affect skeletons, shades or zombies, not the gategory undead. Please prove me wrong.

It only affect these with something similar to zombie, skeleton or shade in its name.

Yes I know that but there was no harm in trying.

tlpsplat2wv6.png