~ 1.5-3 Million For Small Banner -- Deadline Saturday (25) ~

Guest GameMaker

Guest GameMaker

@uwillbeowned:

The hammer looks like it was ripped :?

@Keiphus:

I'm still working on that. I got a few very good submissions at the last moment, but I suspect that they weren't the origonal artwork of the user that submitted them. I am still working out who gets what. So far I have bought banners from two users, but I haven't spent the majority of my posessions. You will most likely get a mill or two, depending on whether I can prove that the user's submissions weren't origonal.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GameMaker

I've bought Chicken's, that's proof enough. The other guy only contacted me through MSN, so I don't know his TIP IT name. I can show you what he submitted, but he never posted it.

Guest GameMaker

Okay, here's the link to one of the submissions of the guy I paid:

http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Images/kennodobanner.jpg

There were more: one large "Time of Death" banner and two small Kennodo banners with the same background as the first, aswell as a sweatshirt logo. I'll upload them if you really want, but I don't see why you would.

lemad11: Looks good, PLEASE RSN OR OTHER CONTACT INFO!!!!! There's one day left.

Guest GameMaker

I don't have any messages from you in my inbox, maybe you enterered my username wrong or something? Anyhow, I'm waiting for a time when you and I are both on. Hopefully this will be before the deadline. If it is past the deadline, I have no use for it, even if it's just one day.

I don't have any messages from you in my inbox, maybe you enterered my username wrong or something? Anyhow, I'm waiting for a time when you and I are both on. Hopefully this will be before the deadline. If it is past the deadline, I have no use for it, even if it's just one day.

Is there anything I can change in mine to win? Or do I just need to make a new one...

Heres my entries, i did a few just in case you dont like one or two. If you want a logo in there i'm gonna need an offical company logo. Anything you want chaged is possible. i'll be back online in 2 days i'll post an update then.

1. 4.jpg

2. 3.jpg

3. 2.jpg

4. 1.jpg

Guest GameMaker

Sinister, they exceed the max filesize, please compress them. And they don't blend in very well. The deadline is tomorrow (12pm GMT time)