Guest GameMaker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supercompressed_Gamemaker.gif

auto win!!!!! That's very cool....

heh, thanks :P

I think it sucks, also... Umm if you think about it, he didnt make those games and it looks like hed be claiming to... could be a law suit.... if its a professional site

haha, anything to keep the other guy from winning, anyway i dont like it much either, the hammer is stupid, heres mine mines really basic, but basic is always good.

game-maker.jpg

Nad's hammer is stupid? And since when is basic always good? You have a horrendous texture as your background that won't even transition into the right background.

Supercompressed_Gamemaker.gif

auto win!!!!! That's very cool....

heh, thanks :P

I think it sucks, also... Umm if you think about it, he didnt make those games and it looks like hed be claiming to... could be a law suit.... if its a professional site

haha, anything to keep the other guy from winning, anyway i dont like it much either, the hammer is stupid, heres mine mines really basic, but basic is always good.

game-maker.jpg

Nad's hammer is stupid? And since when is basic always good? You have a horrendous texture as your background that won't even transition into the right background.

i was gunna say that but decided not to.

@lemad11:

I showed yours to some friends on the forum. They liked it, but commented that the line between the abstract art you made and the skin is somewhat noticable (feather tool...). Also said the hammer looks a bit toyish, could you try another hammer or two? Remember, it doesn't have to be a plain, 2D hammer like most of them have.

@Nadril:

Sorta neat, but it's just over 15KB, so I can't upload it to see how it looks.

lol .. i noticed it shortly after i made it .. .i fixed that part up .. i'll see wut i can do wit the hammer. .

testing3.jpg

i'm gonna fix the hammer now .. i fixed up the line thingy you were talking bout earlier. . .and i ended up trying to make the sphere a little more into the background .. if u liked how the spehere was before lemme know .. and i'll put it back to how it was. .

here's another try, tried another font and stuff.

Last one:

Art3.gif

New one:

Art32.gif

Btw, I can change font/hammer/others, just tell me, please leave feedback.

Tyvm,

MM

P.S.: First is 12kb, Second is 14kb.

Guest GameMaker

@lamad11:

Looks good. I'll wait to see what you do with the hammer.

@GreatSilverWyrm:

Pretty good, I'll consider.

Do you have a high-res version of the EXACT hammer in your logo? I see people making hammers that are all different kinds... It would really help to be able to see the real one...

What do you mean, the real one? There is no real one, we use all kinds of different types of hammers. Like, our old banner has a different hammer than our current banner, and the icon we use for our games is yet another unique hammer. If you want to see previous banners, look to the 2 that I posted under examples. Those are probably the best 2 we've had.

@lamad11:

Looks good. I'll wait to see what you do with the hammer.

@GreatSilverWyrm:

Pretty good, I'll consider.

Do you have a high-res version of the EXACT hammer in your logo? I see people making hammers that are all different kinds... It would really help to be able to see the real one...

What do you mean, the real one? There is no real one, we use all kinds of different types of hammers. Like, our old banner has a different hammer than our current banner, and the icon we use for our games is yet another unique hammer. If you want to see previous banners, look to the 2 that I posted under examples. Those are probably the best 2 we've had.

I think you covered what he meant. He wanted to know if there was a standard logo that you were using for everything.