guide to F2P training lvl 55+

scarface1379

Well i discovered a way to get good amounts of combat xp without any gp loss and possibly cooking xp.

the way this is accomplished is to train on lesser demons under the karamja volcano.(dont have to been taken by ned to crandor and found the door out of the lesser pit for this to work)

This guide is based on melee. if u try mage/range and it works plz notify me thx.

things you need:

1.armor-minimum addy with lvl 40+ def

2.weapon-rune scimmy-b axe- 2h only if def is over 45

Ok

step 1:get armor, weapon, and 1k coins to port sarim.

pay ur way to karamja and stop at the gen store. if there is more than about 30 cooked tuna they will be 30 each. buy as many as u can. if they are uncooked bring them down to the dock and cook them on a player made fire.

! Dont wastee ur money on lobs tuna will work fine !

go down the hole in the ground to get into the chamber below.

walk NW past the redd spiders then south to lessers. if u have done dragon slayer then go north at the red spiders and open the door into the lesser pit.

there are 4 lesser spawns in the north pit and 3 or 4 in the south(plz correct me if u try this)

Lessers will only hit 8 max and there att isnt very high so they hit 0s most of the time.

Drops:the most common drops are

gp(40-500)

steel scimmy

steel full helm

fire runes(30-60)

mith chainmail

mith sq

jug of wine

100% drops-ashes

rare drops-uncuts ,RUNE MED

Lessers hit usually 2-3 tuna in hp depending on ur combat

once u have used all ur food go back to the gen store and sell all the drops other than the rare ones i mentioned unless u want to sell the mith items.keep the fires they sell for more to players than gen store.

use the moeny u got from the drops to buy more tuna and repeat the process as many times until u have so many keeper drops u need to go to a bank.

rune meds can be sold to players for 10k or high alched for a little over 11k

i used this method for a month and training 20 minutes a day went from lvl 53 to lvl 70.

hope this guide helps f2p in dire need of lvls

again plz feel free to correct me on any figures i messed up on or repost on how this guide works

Scarface

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

untitled6kv7.gif

cmbt=72/80

mining=65/70

smithing=46/50

-.- Probaly one of the most stupidest guides ive ever herd of.

There to slow to train on and the drops arent worth buying tuna wasting pointless time in some dungeon when you can be in varrock sewers training on mosses or red spiders.

Ugh!

Hanging Onto The Frayed Ends Of Sanity. The Man The Myth The Maniac Among Others Just Known As The Anonymous Hero, Here To Help. He's Unknown But Possible Known As The Man With No Equal Talent.

well u can shut the f up i tried goin to mosses and white knights and evrything evryone sed was good and nuthin was as efficient as lessers

dont flame me about my own opinion

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

untitled6kv7.gif

cmbt=72/80

mining=65/70

smithing=46/50

well u can shut the f up i tried goin to mosses and white knights and evrything evryone sed was good and nuthin was as efficient as lessers

dont flame me about my own opinion

Grow up, if you don't like the facts, then don't write pointless guides which give false information. There is no way the Lessers are a good way to train Melee untill atleast 100+ Cmb, untill then they will hit you too hard, too often, and it will take you too long to kill them. It is also very crowded. Deadly Red Spider's and Hobgoblins are much faster XP wise at that level...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Yep, they are good droppers, but you will have to return to general store too often. And their defense is very high, so you wont hit often.

Its much easier to go to mossies on crandor. With one full load of lobbies you will be able to stay for a long time and they respawn fast.

And you might wanna try fishing your own fish. They have nice fishing spots there.

if u doubt it try it and dont flame if u havnt tried it

untitled6kv7.gif

cmbt=72/80

mining=65/70

smithing=46/50

First of all, every F2P'er has tried training at lesser demons. We know it isn't efficient. They hit too much, you don't hit them enough, ... Esepcially at lvl 55. Every creature that appears "red" to you is a bad training creature. It just is. If you want drops, go to mossies or ice giants (80+ combat). You can stay there a lot longer, and they drop more high-alchable stuff and runes than lessers.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm guessing you got a lucky rune medium drop and can't find a way to tell anyone. Oh well. You said yourself lessers take 2-3 tuna off each time; that's 20-30 hp. In comparison you can kill 3 flesh crawlers for a total of 75hp (the same as a lesser demon) and lose an average of 1hp with the stats and equipment you've given. You judge which one is more efficient. And I'm guessing the other reason you're so excited about lessers is their good drops; you can earn more money by training any non combat skill per time given. Melee and lessers just don't mix, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i think this an ok guide, but i always just fish a full load of lobsters instead of buying at the general store... i usuaslly make about 5-6k average money each trip to lessers which isnt that much..

oh and i recommend if you have like 30 or 40k exp to next atk or str or def lvl and you got about 2 or 3 lobs left, get out of the lesser demons and go to red spiders until you lvl up the skill then go back to lesser demons, its more fun and fast that way..

runemrune,musiliu.gif

musiliu.gif

Ice Giants ftw! They have low def, maxhit 7, and not much accy

you bumped a 6 month old bad guide -.-

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!