A good ranging trainer spot.

SpacePope

if your f2p hill giants in edgeville dungeon or white knights on the second floor of their castle.

If p2p maybe orges near castle wars?

I didn't train range much when I was p2p

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

You wouldn't think it, but i went from 35-40 at Barbarians in their village west of Varrock, just go to the dining hall. Hide behind tables.

Now i'm 59 range...

From 40-59 at the ardonruge (sp?) training place, on ogres there.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

31-40: Cows

40-55: Hobgoblins near Crafting Guild. Wear a Rune Chain, Rune Large and D-Hide Vamb and Chaps. That will give you enough of a Def bonus so you will rarely get hit. Otherwise you could power range across the water...

55+: I like training on Lessers Demons when they arn't too busy, however you could try Mossies on Crandor too

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

If u r P2P go to egdeville dungeon at hill giants, go to south then west u will find 2 hill giants behind a big box (i dont remember the name lol) u will see 2 slagmites u can put in the middle of the slagmites and start ranging, hill giants r so dumb that they cant hit u, can u can hit 2 at time i do that lol

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

at 40 range+ the ultimate place to train is at crandor island at moss giants! simply, fish food on karamja, buy atleast 1k bronze arrows, or better arrows. then go to the mossies and hide behind that bushy thing. I personally started at 43 or 44 range and I got upto 49 (3k exp till lvl)

per moss giant is like 300-350 exp. so 10 moss giants is 3k exp.

A great place for F2P and P2P is down in the Security Stronghold. You can find quite a few safe spots down there, and i recomend training on the minotaurs. Why? Because in like an hour you can get about 1k iron arrows in drops, and you will usually make up for the ones you lost!

Stronghold of security has some great monsters for ranging, as well as obsticals so you don't get attacked. If you're a member, ranging bloodvelds with 60+ range and 50 slayer is my favorite. Blue dragons at the watchtower are good too with 70+ range (especially with the crystal bow).

tlpsplat2wv6.png

at 40 range+ the ultimate place to train is at crandor island at moss giants! simply, fish food on karamja, buy atleast 1k bronze arrows, or better arrows. then go to the mossies and hide behind that bushy thing. I personally started at 43 or 44 range and I got upto 49 (3k exp till lvl)

per moss giant is like 300-350 exp. so 10 moss giants is 3k exp.

Each moss giant only gives 240xp, but yes, they are really good xp.

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg