Monkey Maddness deamon?

redgit1

I done monkey maddness right till the demon and becuase i dint put prayer on befour i wore the thig the demon wasted me :(. I need to do chapter 2 with th ammy and monkey talismin thing but i was wondering can i use my cannon agast the deamon :?:

i did that quest today, and got hit a 24 before i managed to get my protect from mage on.

didn't hit me at all afterwards... good luck. quests don't like me :wall:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

All I did was bring about 20 sharks an attack and strenght pot a few prayer pots and a d long at lvl 82 and I beat it pretty easy \' got a little close at the end though :ohnoes:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

i did that quest today, and got hit a 24 before i managed to get my protect from mage on.

didn't hit me at all afterwards... good luck. quests don't like me :wall:

Fat_slug has the right idea. The demon attacks with magic and melee. That said, I put protect from magic prayer on before I equipped the sigil. I was then teleported to the battle area and never took a single point of damage. As long as you don't let him get close enough to melee you, you won't get hurt.

Forget the canon, just use a magic short bow or a crystal bow if you have one.

elle2nq7.jpg

Stand in the corner, where u start, and let the gnomes do most of the work. They will hit 1's on it, but it don't take long before it is hit points are low.

VERY IMPORTANT: You must finish it off or it will heal, don't attack it until it is NEARLY dead.

I used 2 prayer pots, no food and earth blast (I think).

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

Speaking of the Demon...can you range it over the big gap between the outer pathway and the main platform with the Demon and the gnomes? (not maging, that was stupid of me when I first tried it...lost 300 Deaths #-o )

I don't know if you can range him "over" it, but you can definitely get him stuck on one of the corners. Once he's stuck, you can stand at an adjacent corner and range him without worrying about him getting too close to you.

elle2nq7.jpg