Ask Me ANYTHING!

H_789789

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-s Aren't I Meant To Be Answering The Questions?

Q59. You Did Not Finish It..... She Mistook It For A Cucumber Since You Were Still Young The Banana Was Still Green And She Bit Half Of Your Nose Off, Then When It Rained It Flowered And More Bananas Popped Out Which Made It Even Funnier.

You Still Haven't Answered My Question Life_Mage12 <.<

untitled1pb5.gif

Explain the formula E=mc^2 to me please?

Fool, you were wrong. I can pull b^2. you can do the same thing to both sides. By saying I was going to ask you the most randomest question means that it has to be unexpected. You were expecting a non mathmatical or scientific queston. Thus, I must ask you a scientific or mathmatical question because it's not what you were expecting; making it random.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Q60. :-s Because You Want To Stalk Me..... :anxious: .

Q61. E=Everyone Mc=McDonalds ^2= The Whole World

So.... Everyone Eating McDonalds Around The Whole World. My God That's Scary :ohnoes: .Also All I'm Expecting From You Is Math Equations Not Really Random :| .

Q62.Tiny Letters Are CoolReally Really Tiny Letters Are Cooler. That Answer Your Question?

untitled1pb5.gif

how do you get across a river with a llama, a wolf, an apple pie, a penguin, and twleve shrimps. The river is the River Lum, and the penguin is one of the ones in sheeps clothing by Farmer Fred.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

how do you get across a river with a llama, a wolf, an apple pie, a penguin, and twleve shrimps. The river is the River Lum, and the penguin is one of the ones in sheeps clothing by Farmer Fred.

Use the bridge?

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

Is there a month such that in any given year, the thirteenth day will never land on a Friday?

The procedure for nuclear bombings in the 50's was "duck and cover" how would you do this if you were standing directly below it?

Is that your car in the junkyard?

Like forum text games much?

um... from... MARS, yes, in the third county from the... left.

PmodAuto.jpg

Q65. This Is Ask A Smart Question Get A Stupid Answer Pretty Much.

Q66. Already Answered Check The First Few Page :D .

Q67. Well First The Penguin Eats The Twelve Shrimp, Then The Apple Gets Eaten By The Llama And The Wolf Eats Both The Penguin And Llama Thus Leaving You With The Would ANd You Eat The Would And You Use The Bones To Create A Raft To Cross The River So Therefore All The Animals Have Crossed The River ::' .

Q68. Err September Didn't Have A Friday The 13th But I May Have Misunderstood Your Question.

Q69. You Duck Under A Bomb Shelter And Cover Yourself In A Radiation Proof Blanket ::' .

Q70. Not Anymore!

untitled1pb5.gif

Q71.Yeh I'm Retired So What? I Can Still Post Here Lol, But I Might Be Playing Rs Again Soon.

Q72. Meh Whatever You Want It Pretty Much Depends On The Person You Are, If You Really Wanna Stick To Someone Then Do It But If Not Then Just ExperimentNot To Mention Your Gunna Have A Bruised Cheek If You Go From Girl To Girl Too Quickly :lol: .

Q73. Whoah Didn't Know We Spit That Fast, I Don't Even Think We Can Spit That Fast.

untitled1pb5.gif

Why is there war?

Why are there different colours of people?

Will i get good results on my examz? :shock:

What are pyramids for?

Did runescape really exist in the past, where people running around with full rune and mining clay?

-Xan

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8