Employment Agency

brave

Fed up doing those menial tasks? Then this suggestion is for you.

I propose that a new forun be created where you can advertise for players to do tasks for you. Each advert would consist of the task you want done, the wages for completing the task and the RS character requirung the work. The wages can either be in the form of items or good, old fashioned, hard cash. Communication would be via in-game PM only with any adverts containing other contact details removed by the Mods.

I apologise if this has been discussed before and please don't just flame me (if thats what you want to do), but instead provide constructive criticism.

i have always, and still think it is a bad idea. Some people don't know that they want to be hired. For example i was just ambling along in the pik and apron bazar when i saw a job for clay mining. I thought there was no such thing, but i ended up taking the job, and making cash. Therefore, i think job shoudl be kept in the forum they corespond with,

• 2 weeks later...
Jobs can be posted and found in the correct Market Forum. I don't think a seperate forum for jobs is needed at the moment.

True, What about a Jobs stivky - or wouldn't that work?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Jobs can be posted and found in the correct Market Forum. I don't think a seperate forum for jobs is needed at the moment.

True, What about a Jobs stivky - or wouldn't that work?

A Job Sticky wouldn't work very well. People would post job ads, or "looking for" job ads, and wouldn't get a reply. Then they would post it again. Some may even go to the extent of posting it over again. This would cause spamming, and the thread would get chaotic.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}