What do the heraldic shields do?

lemon1148

At the risk of soinding like a noob, I wanted to know what the heraldic shields do, i liked the look of them and and the h2,h3 and h4 black kites (for only 100k! :D ), so what do they do, what are they for and when did they come out???

dude1148.png

Skate for life,

Skate or die!

lemon1148.png

you get them from treasure trails but they have the same stats just makes you look like less of a noob :P, if your interested in joining a clan click the link below and use me as a referal. Good luck

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

if your interested in joining a clan click the link below and use me as a referal. Good luck

I don't recall him ever mentioning anything about a clan. Try here for a better response.

On topic, heraldic shields have the exact same stats as the normal shields of the same type, just like all trimmed/god armour.

Cool.

if your interested in joining a clan click the link below and use me as a referal. Good luck

I don't recall him ever mentioning anything about a clan. Try here for a better response.

On topic, heraldic shields have the exact same stats as the normal shields of the same type, just like all trimmed/god armour.

Good job! you can repeat everything i just exactly said that h sheilds have the same exact stats want a cookie? And i can give anyone the option to join a clan dont be hating mmm kay :)

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

You know what's funny about that? The whole fact that you're acting as if you were the first person to say they have the exact same stats. I just repeated what the other people said to reinforce the fact, and so that my whole post wasn't spam, only half. Which is pretty much exactly what you're doing. Stop being a hypocrite, kay? :)

Cool.

Good job! you can repeat everything i just exactly said that h sheilds have the same exact stats want a cookie? And i can give anyone the option to join a clan dont be hating mmm kay :)

Well technically, clan recruiting would go in RuneScape Clan Recruitment Centre wouldn't it? Sorta off-topic here, just like this post <.< .

icecube7.jpeg

look different from other shields

cost more same stats

Thats lame....

dude1148.png

welcome to treasure trail armors.

people will pay a lot of money for looks, which is good for me, because that means when i get a clue, i can sell junk for a lot of cash :lol:

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg