EugenyG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sig so far im going to add some background now

monkey1.png

:lol:

Unfortunately, I don't, and never will, have anywhere near the amount of GP that would be required to purchase such a masterpiece work of art, so I regret to have to decline. I suggest you approach the top RS merchants and PKer's - they would invariably pay millions upon millions to be allowed to proudly use this sig in their best threads. :wink:

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

eugenygsig4.gif

Ok, Fixed the guy to a hero, added rune sword, Changed banners, added stairs, added turrets, changed gem, and changed the text to white. Phew!! :roll:

also I removed the fog as it was muting the color of the sig and taking away from the total look, I can add it back on if you want me to though.

Is it good now? :)

Thanks,

PoseidoN

eugenygsig4.gif

Ok, Fixed the guy to a hero, added rune sword, Changed banners, added stairs, added turrets, changed gem, and changed the text to white. Phew!! :roll:

also I removed the fog as it was muting the color of the sig and taking away from the total look, I can add it back on if you want me to though.

Thanks,

PoseidoN

Thats amazing. It would look really sweet with an ammy thought. You got skills. :!:

eugenygsig4.gif

Thanks,

PoseidoN

sick. .. .. . .. . . .now i see how people can get rich easy you should be very rich with your astounding talent

nice work mate

lambosig1.png

eugenygsig4.gif

Thanks,

PoseidoN

Looks really good!

I'd like the fog back on though, because it did a good job at focusing at me and the hero, rather then blend us in the background. Especially since I'm in black, and right now the hero is noticable, and I'm almost not. But make the fog less strong then in the earlier sig, plus don't focus it more on the right side, but evenly throughout the background. I guess this would averagely amount to leaving the previous fog strength of the left side, and weakening it on the castle side to match the left side.

The rune on the hero looks kinda wierd, more like a crumbled shirt then armor. I wonder if you could make it a bit more profilic - like adding shoulderboards and other armor segments - but don't overdo it like on most other sigs - because I'm not the one in it. :) I also wonder if you could make the sword a bit more straight - right now it looks like it saw one fight too much. :) Perhaps also modify the lighting on the sword - the way it is now it looks like the sword is thinner at the bottom then at the top, which looks wierd.

Overall the sig is getting better and better, it's a solid 420K now, you could raise it to 450K with the comments above (shouldn't be too much work).

I'd also like to remind everyone that the deadline is due in 2 days. Poseidon obviously has the strongest lead, but I keep true to my word so the timeline stays.

my sig so far im going to add some background now

monkey1.png

:lol:

Unfortunately, I don't, and never will, have anywhere near the amount of GP that would be required to purchase such a masterpiece work of art, so I regret to have to decline. I suggest you approach the top RS merchants and PKer's - they would invariably pay millions upon millions to be allowed to proudly use this sig in their best threads. :wink:

do i sence sarcasme..?and you did read that i was still going to add a background? so i think you should have to wait till the background to be done to decide for you to decline, its not far worth of millions?

and um the monkey is supposed to be the thief 8) :lol: :wink:

signature_1.gif

Yes, I was joking in my last post.

Seriously, I didn't want a comic sig, but a serious one. I'm afraid a thieving monkey really isn't what I wish to portray myself as. :wink:

A nice idea though, definitely original. :)

eugenygsig5.gif

Fixed. Changed. Good?

Yep, this looks good. If there are any minor tweaks, there's nothing I wouldn't be able to change myself later (with the source file of course).

I think we'll talk on October 1st. :wink:

Yes, I was joking in my last post.

Seriously, I didn't want a comic sig, but a serious one. I'm afraid a thieving monkey really isn't what I wish to portray myself as. :wink:

A nice idea though, definitely original. :)

ok then lol i thought of the monkey because you wanted something original so i came up with this

signature_1.gif