Not another Barrows Thread. -.-

RAHK

Wow, that's a lot of runs :P. As for barrows being profitable, imo, it still is, I have made all my money at barrows (~30m). I bought 1k deaths, and had 4k minds bought a set of guthans and ever since I've probably gotten over 6k deaths, and a load of chaos, I don't use hardly any food, and it's fun mage exp. Barrows IS worth it, I'm not all for profit and gp per hour, whatever gets me money and is fun is goor for me :D

your barows setup rocks. but i changed mine slightly.

i also know of a way to get seemingly infinate chests out of one inv =)

no im not spoiling the secret. if you want to know it, pm me here in TIF.

barrow for runes. not items. you want runes you get items and other way round. that is why i always want runes but i never get items. i dont know eaher. i dont really care for items. to me it is a wasted inv space, unless it is somthing useful...

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

You see, this why I DK for cash now. It's probably the closest thing there is to a challenge (key word: close) left in this game, besides PvP, and it brings in way more cash then those cheap Barrows items. The only reason that I EVER Barrow is for the Blood Runes now- I'm stocking up for Castle Wars Barraging :wink: .

The Barrows are easy. Then again, what parts of this game aren't? The only way to even break a sweat is by facing another player, everything else is just way too frikin' easy.

That's why I play Chromehounds 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Wow, that's a lot of runs :P. As for barrows being profitable, imo, it still is, I have made all my money at barrows (~30m). I bought 1k deaths, and had 4k minds bought a set of guthans and ever since I've probably gotten over 6k deaths, and a load of chaos, I don't use hardly any food, and it's fun mage exp. Barrows IS worth it, I'm not all for profit and gp per hour, whatever gets me money and is fun is goor for me :D

Provided that rune/rack prices do not plummet to worthless, barrows will always be profitable. The point is that the profit is so low now, that you can do nearly any other major cash maker and make far more. Barrows is now like any other minigame in my eyes, a game for fun. Nothing wrong with any of that of course.

And Reb, I would gladly over-analyze DKs if somebody wants to drag me along, lol. Most times that I want to go, there just isn't anybody to go with. Not a huge fan of group tasks for that very reason. <.<

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!