73-85 Mining, F2P.

Revenga

Alright, I know..I suck at this kind of stuff. Hence why I love Help and Advice forum. :3>

I am currently 73 mining, and non members. I have completly run out of things to do on my pure untill I get him members, so I need to know..approximatly how long will those 12 mining levels take? I calced it, 63k irons.. :uhh:

Assuming Remmington is the best place to mine, ..or is that Hob Goblin place in the wilderness better?

So..how long and where should I train to 85 mining, basically.

Thanks,

~Revenga.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

So you are basically asking where best to mine iron in a F2P world, as well as get 85 range...Well...I suggest mining iron (in non members) in the dwarven mines below falador (you can find the bank near the doorway to the cavern, where plenty of iron/coal respawn)

As for your range, I suggest you range in the stronghold of security,

I usually range either Minotaurs or Catelabons (or however the hell it's spelled) on floor 3. (Minotaurs are on floor 1, all over the place), I suggest being 50+ range for catelabons (or w/e). I don't think they can hit you from a certain area, BUT they ARE aggressive, but take more then "1 Space" so you can hide behind the fungus and shoot them from behind it. I'd bring food just in case you do take damage.

Good luck and Enjoy membership when you get it! :D

shadow8sean8.png

Member World: 22. Non-Member: 90 (I use my noob on non members-Blindcantcme, NOT a pure, even though only 63 Mage shows. He is 40 atk/def, 42 Range, 43 Strength, and 1 Prayer.

Keep in mind for my range level (82 - 60k or so to 83) I just go to castle wars with a crystal bow and unload on defenseless noobs, or go to Dueling Arena with a friend who lets me kick his butt (hurray 1 def pure!) and I get excellent EXP for that, which I'm thankful for, but those are both Members Only so...Your pretty out for that one, but if you have a friend who'd be willing to have a 1 def pure in a member world, and let you beat the daylights out of him, for free no less, then I suggest it.

shadow8sean8.png

Member World: 22. Non-Member: 90 (I use my noob on non members-Blindcantcme, NOT a pure, even though only 63 Mage shows. He is 40 atk/def, 42 Range, 43 Strength, and 1 Prayer.

This is just a calculation.

73 to 85 mining takes 64,735 iron ores.

Exp Total = 2,265,725 exp

If you get 25k exp/hr, then it will take 90 hrs of mining iron. #-o

Depending on how much you play a day, lets say 3hrs a day. :-w

It will take you 1 month to get to 85 mining...Good Luck \'

(GMT -5 Hours Eastern Time USA)

Wow when I replied I was way out of it, lol, sorry thought I saw something about 85 range, when it was mining, my bad, ignore the range section of my post, but yeah again I suggest the Falador Mine/Dwarven Mine to get your 85 mining, good luck (sorry about the confusion with the range bit)

Well I'm gonna barrows a bit, so good luck to you, have fun with your mining :lol:

shadow8sean8.png

i go to the silver mine by varrock and mine iron there i drop the ores while im waiting for the respawn i normally get about 1k iron an hour so if u need 63k iron 63 hours!!!! thats a long time good luck with ya i tried to do the same thing but i got bored at lvl 67

There are two good place in F2P to mine iron ore: The three iron rocks north of mining guild and the four iron rocks east of varrock.

In my opinion, the mining site east of varrock is nearer to bank. However, it is always packed with low level players. As for the iron rocks north od mining guild, it is a bit further and is often occupied by a player.

By the way, I am also working towards 85 mining. However, I am mining coal in mining guild as I want to make steel bars :D

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

Here's what I suggest: Powermine in the al karil mine with the three ores, and hire a noob to haul it to the bank, and let him keep the ores for his trouble. Faster than dropping IMO, but not as reliable I'd imagine. He'll probally get bored and leave without warning :?