is the champs guild even an achivement?

tiggehdroih

To someone with 200+ quest points, it's just a place to kill chickens in mem.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

WOW!!!

Reallly, really, really nice!

Fantastic! Formidable! Fantastiskt! Kempe great!

Now try dragon slayer at so low level you can.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

i dont know what everybody is screaming about breaking recorsd with lvls 35+

but if you mage you can do it at lvl 3 just amge from the safe spot in the northen side of the cave

i accidentally discovered a safespot there 2 squares before the norths wall you can just keep staying there without ahve the draong sshoot fire at you so you can problalb ymage it at lvl 3 :lol:

I have a friend that's done Dragon Slayer and can wear a rune plate at level 17.

He got like 5-10 range after getting 40 defence and hunted the dragon. It took him like an hour to kill the dragon but he did it.

don't lie lol, srry but that's also impossible. The only way to get 40 def and having 17 combat is if u have 1 hp -.- . I know you're new to the forums, but people know when you're just bluffing.

used to be hard, the only reason i even did it was when DS came out and i was only person outside of guild so i finally did the draynor quest

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned.