A New Armour Needed?

cool75155

incase any of you dont know, defense is one of the hardest comabt skills to get up, u get less experience per hit, and it does not his as high as other techniques of damage, i think they should stay at 70 any ways, even if tey do make new armor, any ways, they made lunar about mid-summer, dosent that make u people happy? if they make a new armor, it would have to go thorught everyhting, what it would look like throught every single emote, what it would look like runnning, with boots, or any other combonations, am i the only one who feels sympathy for jagex, from their demanding players?

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

No weapon or armour is higher than lvl 70 and maybe they dont need to... The 1 who created this thread is saying that barrows items r cheap. Dragons do cost more but as they rnt as good... Dragon full helmet (winged helm?) might be a cool thing if it had better, or about the same, stats than torag helm.

Just another high lvl monster, like Red dragon queen in his red dragon lair, to drop dragon pickaxes and really rare winged helmets and the problem of having no expencive and good armour is solved :)

loginmessagessiggy.png

I have 79 defence so I most likely can wield if it's 80 after a bit of work but think about it, if the armour requires 85+ defence things like KQ, Abbysal Demons ect. would be way to easy and you would barely even have to eat.

eating is over rated any more, especially @ abby demons

^^ Lol, with Guthan that is so true... Prayer and Guthan has basically gotten rid of the need for food....

And yes, even though I'm only 73 attack, strength and defense, I would appreciate any armor that requires 80... As it would give me a reason to level up in those skills...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

They should make a TzHaar armour, with some new weapons that don't suck. <.<

Wouldn't it be cool to have an orange/black armour, with an obby shield and some kinda orange/black weapon, with a special attack maybe.

It'd be buyable only using Tokkul, costing about 5k Tokkul or so for a full set. The stats would be around the area of, lets say, somewhere between rune and dragon.

Just my opinion.

\

all i know theirs alot of complaining recently about how lvl 80s can wear what 126's can wear and i sort of agree with that. if your 90-99 def you should get some armor thats better then barrows armors.

am i askin for a taylor made update? yea i guess but the idea behind high lvl update is to make a gap between "mid" and "high" lvl equiptment, thats why i think they should skip lvl 80 armors for now. it definately space it out a lil

am i being greedy? probably... but cmon give me a break

I'd like to see some more Tzhaar stuff that isn't completely hopeless (weps). I like the idea of melee armor that gives attack bonuses. I mean, rangers and mages get it, so why not warriors?

i totally would like to see that, theirs a few problem it would probably be garbage armor in some sence. or else millions of people would complain... i read a thread titled "pures becomin underpowered" and it was saying the rune boots getting +2 str isnt fair.

also, adding stuff like that to armor soo many people would see melee is over powered now... like with the crossbows. dude no1 uses those cross bows its like a 1 in 20 to 50 shot chance of hitting a dragon fire bolt action... and its not always high and they are expensive so its not realistic over powering like this could be

yeah people want some thang good then when some one gets it and is beter at it then thay are thay complan about it being over powerd think about the dds if people keep complaning its going get a crapy specal like the whip

the dragon med helm cost 500k and gives less def then the warrior helm and what does that cost 50k

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

incase any of you dont know, defense is one of the hardest comabt skills to get up, u get less experience per hit, and it does not his as high as other techniques of damage, i think they should stay at 70 any ways, even if tey do make new armor, any ways, they made lunar about mid-summer, dosent that make u people happy? if they make a new armor, it would have to go thorught everyhting, what it would look like throught every single emote, what it would look like runnning, with boots, or any other combonations, am i the only one who feels sympathy for jagex, from their demanding players?

Defense isn't THAT hard to train, if you've got a whip its easy to train :-$

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png